are you going to fuck me or not?

A/n: before you read just wanted to give you a heads up about this story. It'll contain cheating, mentions of depression, and abuse. If you're not comfortable with any of that I beg you, don't read this story. It's very different from what I'm used to writing so please bear with me. Other than that, enjoy. xx

***********

Niall wasn't sure how he ended up screwing around with a married man, all he really remembers was him swaying his hips to the rhythm of the music that was blasting in the small bar. He remembers someone dancing close behind him and how he didn't bother to push them away. He was enjoying it.

Then it all goes so foggy, one second he's being taken to the loo, the next he's being pushed down on his knees, and then soon there's a cock between his lips. It all happened so fast. He's had flings with lots of people, but this one seemed like it was a bit different. The lad kept coming back... and he was married.

There were no feelings there, just pure lust.

He remembers the first time he let him fuck him, it was so intense that he ended up sobbing the whole time. Niall knows he's not supposed be messing with a married man, he knows it's fucked up. He was fucked up. Problem was, he couldn't stop. He was just that good in bed. Best part of all, no feelings which meant no heartbreak.

"Same time tomorrow?" Niall says as he watched the lad get dressed. He hears him mutter something under his breath and then just like that he was out the door. He looks down at his naked body, he had marked him everywhere. "Fucks sake, I look like a damn mess." He groans as he pulls on his briefs.

He gets out of his bed and pads over to his small kitchen, he opens the refrigerator to see if he had anything, and as usual he didn't. He huffs in annoyance, he needed to get a better job or another one at least.

"You can work for me."

"Fucks sake!" Niall presses his hand on his chest. "What did I tell you about knocking?!"

"Your lover left the door open." He rolls his eyes. "Work for me." He starts walking closer to Niall.

"No." He groans pushing past him. "Never."

"You fuck people for living, why not make it your job?" He follows him to the bathroom where Niall started to strip down.

"At a bloody brothel? Fuck no." Niall turns on the shower and he turns to face him. "Conan, kindly fuck off."

"You shit." He grabs Niall by his shoulders and pushes him harshly against the wall. He smirks and starts to press his thumb on one of the love bites making him hiss. "Don't be a smart arse." He takes a hold of him and starts to slowly pump him.

"Fuck," Niall groans throwing his head back.

"If only your lover would find us like this, I would love to see how he'd punish you." He quickens his pace, he tightens his hold when he sees that he was close then let's go of him. "You dirty shit." He kisses him hard on the lips before walking away.

Niall wanted to punch the smirk off his face, he wanted to yell at him, and cry because he was such a prick to him. And yet he still considered him a friend, after all he was the only one who didn't judge him or turned his back on him.

He angrily wipes his tears away and steps into the shower and lets his body relax. He couldn't be dwelling on his shitty life too much, it didn't do him good.

................................................

"Morning!— Actually, it's evening already you lazy fuck."