what do you fancy?

Niall opens his eyes and slowly blinks a few times until they focus, he lets out a small whimper when he feels hot breath hit the back of his neck. He subconsciously wriggles his bum back, biting down on his lip trying to suppress a moan. Shit, fuck, shit.

"You're burning up." Harry slides his hands up and down Niall's bare stomach, quite glad the t-shirt had ridden up in his sleep. He loved touching the bump, it always made him happy.

"Why am I here?" Niall asks keeping his voice low, he didn't want to talk to loudly and have Harry hear the desperation in his voice.

"In my bedroom, you mean?" He pulls him even closer to his chest.

"Y-yeah.." He screws his eyes shut wanting to concentrate on anything else other than his raging hard on.

"Are you alright, Niall?" Harry grunts loudly not realizing he was hard this whole time until Niall pushes back. "Fuck." He presses his lips to the crook of Niall's neck.

"I.. I need to..." Niall stammers with his words.

Harry moves back only to turn Niall onto his back, he wets his lips and dives down to kissing him on the lips. The kiss was a bit rushed and messy but neither of them seemed to mind. Harry throws his leg over to the other side of Niall to hover over him.

"You— I.... want." He mutters against Harry's lips, letting his hands travel up to tangle his fingers to Harry's messy curls. He feels a shiver run down his spine as Harry starts pulling on the elastic band of the bottoms he had on.

"What do you want?" He presses kisses down his neck, sucking and licking on one part in particular that made Niall moan loudly.

"T-This... you." Niall whines softly glancing up at Harry who sat up and stopped touching him. He goes to say something but Harry muffled the words with his lips. In a quick motion he removes the t-shirt he had on making him gasp when cold air hits his skin.

Harry smirks at Niall's shocked expression, he kisses down his chest focusing on his left nipple while his fingers pinched the right one. He glances up to see Niall biting down on his lower lip trying to surpass the moans. He drags his lips across his chest to the right nipple kissing is softly before licking and sucking slightly.

"F-Fuck." He trembles, loving how sensitive he felt there because of the pregnancy. It made things a lot more intense. Don't stop. He flickers his gaze down to Harry to see him detach his lips from his nipple after a while only to kiss down, blushing when Harry smiles widely at his tummy kissing it so gently.

"Hmm what a lovely surprise," Harry licks his lips wet, he had pulled down Niall's sweats only to find he wasn't wearing anything under.

Niall giggles but covers it with a cough, too embarrassed he had giggled at that. He doesn't get to cuss himself out like he usually does when he embarrasses himself because Harry's lips were dangerously close to his aching cock. "Do." Was all he manages to say. Embarrassment.

He kisses the tip then pulls back completely to reach over for some pillows, he pats Niall's waist and waits for him to lift his hips before he places two pillows under his lower back. He quickly removes his clothes and goes to fetch lube and a condom from his drawer where he had it hidden. He takes a moment to look at Niall who was to impatient to wait and was messily touching himself. He's beautiful, he's so fucking beautiful. "Spread." He taps on his thighs. He watches him press his feet on the mattress with legs wide open. Gorgeous, all of him.

"Please," He begs. "Please, Harry."

Harry doesn't wait any longer he dives right in, his hands spreading him while his tongue pressed against his hole. He swirls his tongue teasing him, he'd usually have him on his hands and knees for this but he didn't want to hurt him so he pulls back slightly to coats his fingers with lube. He gently eases one into him then another after a while, he takes his time opening him up. When he hears him whimper and softly beg for more he goes back with his tongue slipping it inside. Humming loudly when his thighs close around Harry's face.