Chapter 9: A Normal Day

Tenma's POV:

Me, Lea, and Leo were playing with Sasuke in my room.

"Its good to see Sasuke in a healthy condition," Lea said while petting Sasuke who was happily wagging his tail.

"Mhm, he's been eating and drinking well. Also taking him on some walks. I try to make sure to give him what he needs," I replied with a smile.

"Yeah, you took care of him pretty well, Matsukaze," Leo said

"Arigato Leo-senpai," I replied as I smiled.

"You're welcome, and you can just call me Leo," Leo responded.

"Hai!" I replied.

I then I saw a note that was slid under the door.

"I'll be right back Leo, Lea," I said as I stood up and picked up the note.

"Okay!" Lea replied as she smiled and Leo just nods.

I then unfolded the note and began to read it.

'Meet us in the living room'
~Shindou and Tsurugi

"What's does it say Matsukaze?" Leo asked.

"It's a note, Shindou-senpai, and Tsurugi want me to meet them in the living room," I replied, "Leo, Lea, can you watch over Sasuke while I'm gone for a bit."

"Sure thing Tenma," Lea replied with a smile.

"Arigato!" I said with a smile.

Sasuke went to me and I pet him on the head.

"I'll be back Sasuke, be good alright," I said with a smile and he barked in response.

I stood back up and left my room. I was on my way to the living room to meet up with Shindou and Tsurugi, but when I slightly opened the door, I heard shouting, it was Cole and Blaze, they are like this every day. But the shouting always reminded me of something in my past, I sighed it off and walked in.

Shindou heard me come in and he looked at me. He then said with a smile, "Ohayo Tenma."

"Ohayo Shindou-senpai," I said with a smile.

I looked at the two arguing and heard their argument.

"They're at it again huh?" I internally sweatdropped as I thought to myself.

"Just admit I am stronger than you, cause not only can generate flames, I have better control over it," Blaze said.

"Hah! At least I can still fight in the rain and against opponents that use water, unlike you, Blaze" Cole replied with a smirk.

"At least I don't get beaten by my crush ten times in a row," Blaze said back at Cole, catching him off guard.

"E-excuse me?! Shut it, hot-headed jerk face!" Cole said.

"You shut it hard-headed numbskull!" Blaze shouted back.

"Oh you want to fight or something Blaze?!" Cole shouted.

"Oh I would like to, Cole!" Blaze said.

I could have sworn I saw intense auras coming out of those two, and it seems they are gonna battle again if no one does something. I just sweatdropped cause this ain't the first time I've witnessed this, I looked at Shindou and saw he was doing a straight face while sweatdropping a bit.

"Shouldn't we do something before they wreck the place?" I asked worriedly.

"I tried with the others but don't worry, someone already got it," Shindou replied, leaving me confused a bit. He then smirked and closed his eyes.