Chapter 19: The Cannibal Assassin

Third POV:

In an abandoned house, the sound of chewing flesh could be hardly heard. In one of the rooms, a man was seen eating one of his victims. After he finished, he stood up and looked at the body.

He then licked the blood off his lips and said, "Well that was delicious."

"I wonder who my next victim is gonna be," he said with a menacing grin.

Sirens were then heard and he left without a trace.

*The next day*

Meanwhile with Raimon.

They were in the meeting room, the team was sitting in their seats and Kudou and Otonashi were in the front.

"Alright everyone, you guys have another mission today. There have been people going missing, and when they have been found, it wasn't a good thing. Just a warning, it is unsettling," Otonashi said and some images were shown.

Some of the members were disgusted, shocked, and some wanted to puke, oddly enough, Tenma was sorta unfazed, sure he is also uncomfortable and but not that shocked. In the pictures were the victims, they have parts of them missing and some had their organs out.

"What on earth?!" Midori exclaimed.

"I gotta puke," Hayami said.

"The found victims as you can see have some parts of them ripped out, there is a theory that parts of it were eaten, meaning cannibalism," Kudou said.

"This is what your target looks like," Otonashi said and pressed a button.

"His name is Chisuke Tokito, code name: Ki. He is known as the Cannibal Assassin, age around twenty. His victims seem to not have a specific age cause they are rather children or adults. Now, I will call on the people who are going to take on his mission," Kudou said, "By the way, Matsukaze, just so you know, you won't be going on this mission since you already went on four missions in a row for the past weeks, so you could take a break. Also, I need to talk to you about something in my office after breakfast."

"Hai! understood," Tenma replied.

"Tsurugi, Kariya, Leo, Hamano, Kurama, and Hayami," Kudou said and the six assassins stood up.

"The mission will commence at 12:00 sharp, so take that time to get ready. Also, wear your assassins clothes cause you guys will scout from the rooftops," Kudou added.

"Hai!" The six assassins replied.

"And with that, you're all dismissed," Kudou said.

Everyone left and changed into their casual wear since it's 11:00. They went to the cafeteria since they didn't eat yet and the meeting was called early. In the cafeteria, Tenma, Aoi, Tsurugi, Shinsuke, Kariya, Kageyama, Athena, and Cole sat at the same table.