Chapter 11: Sky The Shadow Clan Player Assassin

Third POV:

Somewhere else, in an alleyway, multiple corpses were laying on the floor in puddles of blood. There, a girl with long brown hair, sky blue eyes was standing in the middle of it all. She held a sword in one hand and a silent gun in the other.

"Thanks for playing with me," she said with an innocent smile.

"Now, I wonder who is next," she added and then grinned.

She soon left the scene and when the police arrived, no clues were left behind and they searched, but she was already gone.

~The Next Day, 9:00 am ~

At Raimon Assassins Base, everyone was at the meeting room cause they had another mission.

"Alright everyone I have another mission for you guys today. There has been massive killing in the town, most victims are mostly males ages thirteen to their twenty's, rarely female. The killer is also a female," Kudou-Shujin said.

"This is her appearance," Otonashi-sensei said as then she presses a button on her Ipad and the image appears.

Appearance:

"Her name is Amara Sky, code name: Akemi, she is an eighteen-year-old teen

"Her name is Amara Sky, code name: Akemi, she is an eighteen-year-old teen. She is known as The Shadow Clan Player Assassin. According to the files she is mostly in plain sight and cause of her appearance, most of her prey get easily attracted," Kidou Shujin said.

"Now, the ones who will be going on this mission are," Otonashi-sensei said, "Tenma, Aoi, Athena, Cole, Shindou, Kirino, Ichino, and Aoyama, understand."

The eight assassins stood up and replied, "Hai!"

"Alright, the mission will commence today at 1:30 pm, good luck," Kudou Shujin said, "you all are now dismissed."

After everyone left the meeting room, the others continued what they usually do while the eight Raimon assassins got ready for the mission. When it reaches 1:30, they wore their casual wear and grabbed their hidable weapons. They then sneakily went into the town unnoticed and searched for the girl. They split up into groups of 2 just as they did for Echo and went to different directions.

Groups:

1. Tenma and Aoi

2. Shindou and Kirino

3. Cole and Athena

4. Aoyama and Ichino

Kirino's POV:

Me and Shindou looked around trying to find our target. We searched for what felt like hours and nothing. We decided to take a break and we sat on a bench.

"It's been like hours and we still can't find her," I said.

"Yeah, I wonder how the others are doing," I added.

"I will call them to check if they had any luck," Shindou said

"Ok, good idea," I said.

Shindou got up from the bench, grabbed his phone from his pocket, and called the others.