Chapter 12: The Sky's The Limit

Theme: Gunpoint
By: Maritumix

Cole charged at Sky and when she tried to shoot him, Cole jumped and dodged the bullet. Cole's shoe popped up a dagger and Cole tried to kick Sky, but she backed up and dodged. When Cole landed back onto the ground, Sky was about to aim her gun, but Cole quickly charged at Sky and kicked the gun off of Sky's hand. Cole then brought out his blades from his gloves and tried to punch Sky, but she sidestepped and the blade scratched Sky's arm. Sky tried to side slash Cole with her sword, but Cole used the blade on his glove to block. Cole then stabbed Sky in the arm with the blade on his other glove and then he kicked Sky in the stomach, causing Sky to get sent back. Sky recovered as she clutched her arm to try and stop the bleeding. After it stopped bleeding, Sky got ready for the next attack. Cole charged at Sky at a fast pace and when Sky tried to side slash Cole. He jumped high and front flipped until he landed behind Sky. Cole turned and was about to punch Sky, still have the blade out of the glove, but Sky quickly slashed behind her to try and hit Cole. But Cole bent backward, avoiding the blade. After he dodged, he tried to punch Sky, but she dodged. Cole continued to try and punch Sky but she kept dodging, making it hard for Sky to attack. Sky backed up far and saw her other gun on the ground. Cole on the other hand charged at Sky. She grinned and used her foot to kick the gun up so she could catch it. When Cole was getting close, Sky caught her gun and aimed at Cole. His eyes widened and she pulled the trigger. Cole slightly dodged, causing the bullet to graze his face. Sky cocked her gun and was about to try and shoot Cole again, but then Sky saw a purple glow in the corner of her eye and she backed up. A projectile passed her and she looked at where it came from. She saw Shindou standing up with a bandage wrapped around his wound, as well as Athena holding her kunai and Kirino standing up while clenching his scythe. Athena threw some kunai and Shindou fired some projectiles. Sky dodged and some of Athena's kunai scratched her, then a projectile manages to hit Sky, causing her to get sent back. While Sky was recovering, Cole quickly charged at Sky and kicked her hard, causing her to get sent far back and crash to the ground. She quickly got back up and faced the four assassins. Kirino, Athena, and Cole then charged at Sky and Sky tried to aim her gun at Kirino, but Athena ran up a pillar and threw a kunai at Sky's gun. Sky's gun was knocked out of Sky's hand and the kunai stabbed the gun onto the ground. Sky saw Kirino was about to slash her with his scythe, so Sky backed up, dodging the attack. Cole charged at Sky and tried to punch Sky, but she dodged and tried to slash him. But Cole used the blade of his gloves to block and then he managed to kick Sky again, sending her back again.

*Stop the music*

When Sky was about to hit the ground, she used her arms to push onto the ground and backflipped until she landed back on her feet. She was huffing and then she quickly recovered. She kept her eyes on the four Raimon assassins.

"There might be more reinforcements coming soon. If that's the case, I shouldn't stay here for long, good thing I have what I need to escape in case this ever happens," Sky said in her mind.

Sky put her sword back and said, "It was fun fighting you all, but I won't stay any longer, see ya."

She pulls out a smoke bomb and throws it at them. This caught Shindou, Kirino, Athena, and Cole's by surprise. The smoke bomb explodes and a lot of smoke came out, blinding the four Raimon assassins, so Sky used it as an advantage to escape. When the smoke disappeared, Sky was gone.

"Man, we lost her," Cole said.

"Where could she have run off to?" Athena said as she put her kunai away.