Taking a leap

Valeria

After spending the day and evening together, we went to bed. I laid in bed alone. I hated it. I wanted comfort.

I crawled out of bed and walked to my bedroom door. I opened it and made my way to Cameron's bedroom. I knocked softly.

"Cameron?" I said.

I turned the door handle and opened the door. I saw Cameron sleeping. I slipped into his bedroom and crept over to his bed. I climbed in next to him, moving close to him.

Cameron awoke and looked at me. "Valeria? Is everything okay?" Cameron asked sleepily.

I looked at Cameron and leaned in, pressing my lips to his lips. Our lips moved in sync with each other. I didn't care if Cameron loved me or not; I needed to feel wanted. For one night, I wanted to feel intimate with someone who might care about me. For one moment, I wanted to experience love even for a fleeting moment.

*******
Cameron

I pulled back from Valeria and looked at her.

"Valeria," I whispered.

"Please, Cameron. I know it's wrong, but I need you," Valeria whispered.

I looked at Valeria as I saw the pleading in her eyes. I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers; then, I moved from her lips to her neck. I let my lips trail her skin as I removed her top. She moved her arms to cover her chest, but I stopped her.

"Don't," I whispered. "You don't need to hide your body."

Valeria moved her arms as I pulled her to me. We worked to remove the rest of our clothes; then I made my way in between her legs. I placed my tip at her entrance and entered her as our lips met each other. She gasped against my lips with the intrusion, but I went slow.

I started thrusting inside her slowly as I let my hands caress her body while our lips devoured each other. It wasn't sex to me. It was a more profound connection as I made love to her. I wanted to feel her body against mine as we continued moving together.

Our bodies rocked together slowly in a rhythmic movement. I gave into a passion as I made love to Valeria.

When we finished, I laid there as Valeria laid on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her as she slept peacefully.

"I love you," I whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

*******
Valeria

I woke up the next day to see Cameron asleep next to me. A smile curled upon my lips. Cameron opened his eyes, then closed them.

"Morning," Cameron said sleepily.

"Morning," I whispered.

He rubbed his face and opened his eyes, then looked at me. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"I slept better than I have in the past few months," I replied.

Cameron turned to his side and looked at me. "Last night," he started to say.

Oh, God, Cameron was going to tell me it was a mistake. I furrowed my brows, waiting for his regret.

"Was incredible," Cameron finished, surprising me.

"Really?" I asked with surprise at his response.

"Yes," Cameron answered, smiling at me.

I smiled back.

"I don't regret last night," Cameron mentioned, making me feel relieved. He leaned in and kissed me, deepening the kiss, then his alarm went off. He pulled back. "We have to get ready."