How I Became a Phantom Thief

This will be the new official beginning of the Persona 5 story. I've got to see how the beginning goes. Totally ought to remember the events.

Enjoy!

Red light district

Sirens were sounding around the city. Police helicopters were approaching to its location where the crime is reported. It was inside the building labeled "WIN CASINO". Three mysterious shadow figures were overlooking the crowds looking for an easy way out. "We got incoming, Joker." The masculine but serious young man alerted the young masked man. "Three guards. They're calling reinforcements. Oracle, any way out?"A tough and rebellious young woman said. "Found it. Straight left." "Joker, Mythos, Nevermore. Can't stay there long. Take the way that Oracle mentioned." A tomboyish voice said. The trio were just rushing to the upper levels to escape from security and the authorities.

"Hold it right there!" A guard has found the three young vigilantes.

Mythos' POV

Damn it! We got no choice but to fight our way through. "Nevermore, Joker, Mythos. These aren't threats. You are good to get rid of them." We hear Oracle say. "You got it." Nevermore said.

"Persona!" We all shout.

Joker: "Arsene!"

Nevermore: "Discordia!"

Mythos: "Mercury!"

We unleashed our attacks on our interceptors

We unleashed our attacks on our interceptors. "Enemy readings down. Now get out of there." Oracle commanded.

Time skip to the upper floors bought to you by Dorothea and Ann having girl time and tea

"Guard!" Me and Nevermore said. "Get down." Joker commanded. "Can't rely on fighting alone to get away. You must find an opening to escape." We must stick to the shadows and not make any noises. We reach the last crate and see the guard right in front of us. "All right. I'll keep searching." He was on his phone and he heads our direction and doesn't see us. We must now go. Shit! Dead end. "We're stuck. We can't get out." Nevermore said. "Guys. There's a way out. Up there. You can use that to reach the roof. We're getting some readings there so watch out." "Nevermore. Get with Joker. I know a way." I attach a device onto the belt of my pants and push the button. Grapple hook belt.

Location: roof

Finally. Made it. "Guys. You got company." Oracle said sounding scared. I hit my centurion helmet to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Okay. We're surrounded.

Still Mythos' POV

Who was she? That figure, the hair. Wielding a sword and repeating rifle. Holy shit. Is my helmet on too tight because I'm starting to sweat and feel butterflies in my stomach.

"She was the weird readings that I've been getting. Least there's no more. Mythos, Nevermore. Stay where you are. Panther and Skull will be there to get you out without being seen. Joker will rendezvous to our location." Oracle said to us. "Joker, keep that with you. We'll see you on the other side." We see Joker head out the window. And he does a sort of smart ass trick. "Wow. What a show off." I say and then head Oracle say what I was saying. But we see some disaster. Shit! Cops! "Joker it's an ambush! Leave now!" I yell at his comms.

Goddamnit it! Son of a bitch! Why did we fall for that trap?! Joker is caught by the police and what can we do? Hope our defense attorney can hopefully do something about Joker and not give him a lengthy prison sentence. This is our role. Change for the better good. Because this what the Phantom Thieves do.

Big change to this Persona story. It'll be based on the mix of the manga and the Persona 5 Royal video game. I'll write more of this story in the immediate future. See you next time!