The Morning After

Amelia's POV- September 2019

"Fuck" I cursed when I realized that I had fallen asleep instead of getting dressed and leaving like I had planned to do so.

I quickly sat up and shifted so my legs were dangling from the bed to shut off the alarm. The bed creaked as the other person on the bed shifted.

As I stood I remembered the reason why I did not go home last night. My legs still felt like jello, but I pushed past it and began the quest for my missing clothing items.

I had managed to find my panties and was in the process of finding my top when he a raspy voice spoke up,

"Uh, you can have my shirt. I kinda ripped your bralette off of you last night"

I turned so my back was to the person on the bed, and retrieved his t-shirt. Once it was on, I turned back around to see a handsome blond pulling himself up into a sitting position.. 

"Uh, hey"

He smiled and pushed his bed hair back, his eyes never breaking eye contact.

"Hi" I shortly greeted before going back to getting dressed.

"Do you normally wake up at...6 AM?"

I nodded,

"I've got work," I told him as I pulled my jeans up.

I glanced over at him to see he was still staring,

"I'll walk you down?"

The hotel room phone started ringing.

"You should answer that," I said.

As he stretched out to answer the phone, I shamelessly checked him out.

"Hello?"

I slipped on both my heels and took a seat on the edge of the bed to secure both straps,

"Thanks"

My phone started to ring, so I reached over him and silenced the phone before standing up.

"Last night was nice," I told him. 

"We should do it again"

I pretended not to hear him, and instead silenced the incoming second call my phone had received in the past 20 seconds before adjusting the chain-strap of my purse on my shoulder.

"I'm going to go now" I announced earning a nod from him.

I could feel his gaze on me as I turned around and made my way to the door. Once I was in the hallway, and the door was closed, my phone started ringing again.

"Hello," I greeted.

"Hey, so Jon just called"

Of course, he did.

"I take it the dry spell is over?"

"I'm not talking with you about this with Dean right next to you" I complained.

"He's a heavy sleeper"

"Not going to happen," I told her.

She huffed,

"If you must know, he's not next to me. I'm in the bathroom"

"I'm still not telling you," I said.

"He must have done something right since you stayed"

Even she knew I was not planning on staying.

"I told Jon you were on your way home"

Bless her.