Part 7

"Is he okay?!" I asked throwing my blankets off of me in a panic. "He's in surgery now. You were his emergency contact." "I'll be there soon." "Okay Ms. Wallen. See you soon." I hang up the phone and get myself clothed, and pack an overnight bag. "What's wrong?" I jump to the sound of Hailey's voice and look over to her with tears in my eyes. "It's Morgan, he's in the hospital! I need to pack a bag and go to the hospital." "Let me help." She grabs the bag out of my hands as I breakdown. She neatly organizes my clothes into my bag and walks me downstairs. "Let me grab you some water and once you unwind a little we can leave." "What? No! You have work tomorrow, well today. Go to bed I'm okay." I say gradually steadying myself. "But-" "no buts. You have work it's my brother. I will let you know if anything happens." She nods and I leave. After about 5 hours I get to the hospital and run through the entrance. "Hi! I'm Isabella Wallen. My brother Morgan Wallen was admitted into here about 4 hours ago." I said to the woman at the front desk holding all the tears that are threatening to escape. "Yes miss, he's out of surgery. You can go to his room now, 367." I sprint to the elevator, then to his room. When I get in there I see him resting. "Oh Morgan what did you do?" I cried out. "He got into a car accident," I looked over to the voice, "and broke his arm, legs, and ribs. There was a piece of scrap metal that went into him so he had to get that surgically removed" "is he going to be okay?" I asked the doctor in front of me. "Yes he will be just fine. I know that visitors aren't really permitted to be here right now. But you can stay," he said with sad eyes. "Thank you, sir." I sat with my brother for a couple of hours before I call into work telling them that there was an emergency. I should text the boys telling them I can't make the date. "Hey guys sorry I can't do the date tonight something came up." I hit send and put away my phone. "Bella?" A soft voice from the bed spoke out, I jumped up to see my brother waking up. "Morgan!!" "What are you doing here. I'm fine, you should be at work." He looks over to me. "You are in the hospital. How do you expect me not to come?" I gripped his hand. "I'm fine." He smiled a little. "No you're not. You got into an-" "accident, with me" I look over stunned to see a familiar face.