Part 51

We got into Texas and I called the group. "So I'm sorry but I don't have the money to buy y'all your rooms. I'm thinking. Couples together so Reggie/Cassie and Jake/Tara in one room. Kat/Sam and Xepher/griffin in another. Then kevin, Aryia, Mike, and Corey in another. Then Me, Colby, Devyn in another room. And Will, Noah, and John have their own thing." I said through the phone everyone agreed and I hung up. We drove to the large hotel. "I wasn't expecting this to be here. I was thinking of like a motel type." Devyn laughed a little. "Only the best and since it's rodeo season it's cheeper than it would normally be." I responded. "Are you guys dating? I'm I sharing a room with a couple?" Devyn asked sweetly. "Not dating." Colby said. "Not yet." He added smiling at me. I smiled and nodded. "That's cute." She sounded excited. "Your welcome." Sam said proudly. "Huh?" Devyn asked. "We STILL need to film that date." I remembered. Colby sighed "we could make the rodeo a date." He laughed a bit. "Yeah actually we could." I said thinking. "I chose Bella to date colby, when she still worked for someone else." Sam laughed a bit. "Yep. Ugh I don't miss that place. Though I do miss some of my coworkers I do not miss that place." I laughed a bit.
We got out of the car and everyone payed for their rooms. We were on the 5th floor and we were all next to each other. Our rooms were identical. 2 "bedrooms", a living area, and a small kitchen. We all went to bed and I wound up staying with Colby.
"Hey are you awake?" Colby asked from his bed. "Yeah. I can't sleep." I smiled while staring at the ceiling. Colby climbed into my bed and I turned to him. "Whatcha doin?" I drew out the n sound. "Holding you." He answered sweetly, he turned me around and pulled me close to him. I giggled but held his hand that was on my hip. "Goodnight Colbs." I whispered. "Goodnight babygirl." He whispered back. I smiled then fell asleep.
I was woken up to Devyn knocking on my door. "Come in." I called to her. "Hey Bella. Grant is here. He said something about training." She smiled when she saw colby. "I'll be out in a moment. Thank you." I smiled to her and she left.