part 59

I walked away from the situation, and the group followed behind. I heard a couple people talking, "If I was with her he wouldn't be standing." "Boy has no idea what he's lost."
We spend time conversing with people until I see Grant. "Hey Grant!" I waved him down. "Hey Bella." He had a sweet smile on. "You guys ready?" Devyn asked. "I'm ready." He said patting my back, "I've been ready." I said laughing a bit. I send the group minus Colby to the stands while Colby, Grant and I went to stables. I mount my horse and then Grant does the same. Colby stands by my feet putting his hand on my thigh. "Good luck, babe." He said smiling. I bent down kissed him as a thank you before they called our names. I sent Colby off to sit with everyone else and not even 2 minutes later Grants and my names were called. "Marigold Wallen and her partner Grant Hendrickson" I asked them to call out Bella instead. Oh well. We went into our pens and got ready nodding to each other signaling to go. And as soon as we started it ended. "And that was Marigold and Grant with a time of 5.1 seconds, that's going to be hard to beat." The announcer's voice boomed. And the crowd soon became louder than the announcement. When we got to the stables the group was waiting for us. "So your real name is Marigold?" Reggie joked. "Yes. But that doesn't matter now! You guys did great!" Colby said practically jumping up and down. I got down and locked Rocky into his stall. I turned around feeling all eyes on me, and not a second later they were huddled around me congratulating me. I looked around for Grant and when I found him I pulled him into the hug.
"You did great!" I said smiling at Grant once we got out of the hug. "It was all you." He said smiling. "You are surely getting your pro so long as you stay on the bull." I hugged him and he went over with the rest of the bull riders as me and group went to the stands.