Part 52

"Colbs?" I say trying to wake him up. "Baby. Wake up please." I shake him a little. He groaned a little and pulled me closer. "I got to go train." "Why?" He whined. "Because I promised and he's trying to get his pro." I answered. "Ugh fine. But I get you this afternoon." He said letting go but keeping his eyes shut. "Okay." I laughed a bit. I got dressed and before I left the room I kissed Colby. He held me against him and kissed me harder. I broke it, "if we don't stop I'm not going to make it to practice." I laughed a bit. "That's the point." He laughed a bit. "Bye. I'll see you around 1:00." I left the room and saw Grant sitting in the living area and Devyn handing him a water bottle. "Hey!" I greeted him. "Hey. Sorry I called. But no one answered and we need to get to work." He said shyly. "My phone was on silent. It's all good." I smiled. "And there was also colby in your bed." Devyn added laughing a bit. "We will talk about that when I get back. Bye dev. Love you." We trained for hours. We were a really good team. "Thank you for doing this." Grant smiled at me. "I'm surprised your boyfriend isn't here." He said looking down at the ground. "My boyfriend?" I asked. "Colby. I'm surprised he's not watching after us." He said smiling a bit. "Why?" I'm truly confused. "Well, I mean it's kinda obvious that I like you. And Colby would do anything for you." He said playing with his ropes. "Wait what? You like me?" I asked surprised. "Don't sound so surprised. Its not that hard to believe. You're an amazing person." I blushed a little. "Awe. Thank you. You are great guy Grant, but you're exactly like my brother. I'd be like you dating someone just like your sister." I smiled at him. "Yeah I get it." He chuckled a bit. "Well I've got to go, I'll see you tomorrow morning. I'll be up next time." I laughed and lightly pushed him. He pushed back and we started making fun of each other.
"Honeys I'm home!" I sang out. Devyn walked out and laughed a bit. "So, you and Colby?!?" She sat me down. "Hold on. I'll tell you in a minute." I walk to my room and see colby laying on the bed on his phone. "Go hang out with Sam and Jake I'm stealing the girls." I said sitting on his side of the bed. "But.." he whined. "I'm only stealing them for a moment. Then I'll send their girlfriends back." I laughed a bit and he got up. "Fine but a maximum of 1 hour." He said pouting. "I promise." I laughed a bit and pecked him on the cheek.