Part 9

After a few minutes Kat walks in then Sam "Bella. What's going on?" I hear Sam say as he reaches the room, me and Kat giggle and little as he comes to a halt to see me and Kat hug and Colby sitting on the couch next to me. "What happened to you?" He looks to his best friend. "Well I got into an accident." Colby chuckles. "And how do you guys know each other?" Sam says pointing to me, Kat, and Morgan. "Sammy we are siblings" Kat smiles at him. "Look at the girls. They look almost the same." I hear Colby say me and Kat look to each other and shake our heads "no we don't" we say at the same time. Everyone in the room laughs and Sam calms down a little. "Here let me explain it," I say looking at Katrina as she nods. "So my dad had a child with his mom," I say pointing to Morgan. "Then had a child with mine and Kat's mom, but our mom married Kat's dad and they had Kat." She nods and I look over to the boys who are way too surprised at that story. "Morgan is 26, I'm 22, and Kat is 20." "Wait! Hold on a sec!" I look over to Kat who is now surprised "How do you know Sam and Colby?" I laughed, "well I interviewed them, and then had to fill in for someone, and Sam chose me as Colby's date." "Wait so you were the one that asked for a double date?" I chuckled and nodded. "Small world. Huh." She looked up and smiled. "Hello all. I'm Dr. Johnson, Mr. Wallen you are quite popular." "Oh. Yeah. I'm sorry I told my manager to keep the media out of this but that never seems to work." "No I understand, they have quit but a Ms. Niki Burns demands on staying." I look at Morgan and roll my eyes. "Ugh. Of course she's here." "Let her in, it's my mother" "okay. Oh and you should be able to leave Tomorrow." "Thank you." A few moments pass before a woman with short red hair comes strutting through the door. "Morgie! What happened?" "I'm fine mom. I just got into an accident." He answered back adjusting himself in the bed. "What is she doing here?" She focuses on me, "for your information, I AM his sister and will be notified when something happens to him." I growled at her. "Not if I have anything to say about it."