Part 54

"I want you to meet my oldest friend. His name is Hunter and I met when I was like 6." I laughed a bit. "He's from my hometown." I said smiling. We got to his house and i knocked on his door. "Special Delivery for a Mr. Hunter Hays." I yelled through the door. He opened the door and yelled, "If it ain't Marry Bella Wallen." I laughed. "No body calls me my first name, or even Marry anymore." I said hugging him tight. "Wait, Isabella isn't your first name?" Colby asked. "No it's mar-" I cut him off, "nope. And I will not tell you." I gave Hunter the stank eye. "But your name is so pretty." Hunter whined. "Pretty lame." I said nudging him. "This is Colby, my friend, and this is Hunter my brother from another mother." I said the last part funny. "I'm having a party tonight y'all should come!" Hunter said jumping a bit. "Tim is coming, and so is Rodney!" He said persuading me to go. "You mean 2 of my favorite artist!" I got excited. "And one more person but you will not find out till you get here tonight." He smiled at me. "I have a group of about 18 people." I laughed. " The more the merrier." He said happily. "Okay!" I smiled and we went inside. After about an hour of hanging out we left and walked around the small town. "I've wanted to find the right time to ask this. But will you be my girlfriend?" Colby asked as we walked passed an old dress shop. "Of course!" I said delighted. I kissed him hard then we continued to walk. We walked with our hands intertwined. "Bella! Dear!" I heard ty's mom tell to me. "Hi Mrs. Smith." I smiled at her. "How are you?" She asked. I leaned against colby a little. "I'm good. How are you?" I asked. "I'm good. I'm so happy you finally put Ty in his place." She laughed a bit. I looked at her confused. "You know! Telling him that what he was doing was not okay. I've been telling him that for years." She smiled at me. "Colby? That's your name right?" He nodded, "yes ma'am." He answered. "Well you better treat her right because my Ryan will not stand for someone breaking this girl's heart." She said sweetly. "Ryan is her eldest son." I said explaining. "He's also in love with her." I gasped a little. "Stop no he's not!" I laughed. "Please my whole family loves you." She laughed a bit. "I'll see you at the rodeo. Missy wants to do rodeo queen. And I'm her sponsor." She said rolling her eyes. "She'll be great. I'm not going to do it this year. I don't have a sponsor and it would be too much." I laughed and she nodded.