Part 46

"You know, I wish I never said it. I was happy and was trying to push Ty out of my head. We are just friends that's all." I smiled at them and they all looked disappointed. "So then Mike?" Tara asked. "No!" I laughed "he and I will be great friends after he finds someone else to fuck." They all looked at me surprised. "It's true!" Xepher said laughing a bit. We all watched movies and then went to sleep.
I get myself out of bed and get ready for the day. After my shower I went downstairs and made some tea. "Bella? Can we talk?" I heard Colby's soft voice. "Yeah lets go out side on the porch." I smiled at him and he awkwardly walked behind me. "Look Bella I like you, but I can't be in a relationship with anyone right now." I laughed a little. "I said the same thing to the girls last night. I want to be friends with you that's all." He smiled but this time meant it. "Thank god! This would have been a real awkward trip if not!" He said as if the world was lifted off his shoulders. "It would have only been awkward if you made it." I lightly pushed him. We talked until people started waking up. "You guys better now?" Corey asked worried. "Yeah. We are good." Colby said putting his arm around me. "We are going to an amusement park today!" I said excited. "So get ready we need to beat the crowd." I rushed them. Around 10 we were all ready. "How we up this early?" Jake asked. "It's the air. It's where we are." Tara explained. "I have to do my rounds real quick then we can leave." I explained. "Can we come? Make it go faster?" Kat asked. I nodded as the group followed me to the barn.
"I've never been to one of these!" Xepher said excited. "I would go here literally every weekend with my dad and brother." I laughed a little. "Grant! Look! It's Bella!" A little girl yelled pointing to me. I waved and the girl ran up to us. "I want to be just like you. You and Rocky are great!" She jumped up and down. "Do you have a horse?" I asked squatting to her level. "Yeah his name is Boxer!" The little girl smiled "I'm so sorry. She loves you." The guy she was with said putting his hand on her shoulder. "It's no problem." I laughed a little. "I'm Bella." I introduce myself. "I know, I'm Grant. I have question." He smiled. "Do you know any Ropers?" "Yeah. Where is it?" "Cavalcade" he smiled. "Wanna team with me?" I asked. "Of course he would." The little girl spoke for him, he just nodded. "Great." I gave him my phone for his number.