Part 38

"Have fun!" Tara yelled out to me. "Thank you guys. I'm sorry for leaving you here." I smiled a little. "It's no problem." Sam said smiling. "Oh that reminds me. We are going to a football game tomorrow." I grabbed my keys. "Okay that sounds like fun." Jake said poking Tara. Mike didn't say anything he just looked at me, I smiled at him and he nodded. I left and went to hang out with my 3 best friends John, Noah, and Will. "LA! How have you been?" Noah yelled from across the small bar. "I'm good. How are you?" I asked smiling. "We are doing okay." Will answered and the boys nodded. "Whisky on the rocks?" John asked. "Oh. John always trying to get me drunk." I laughed a little, "I'll take a beer." They nodded, "a Coors for the lady please." Noah said to the bartender smiling. "What's been up with you?" John asked patting the seat between him and Noah. "I've been working down in LA for a big company, but just quit. I'm living with people I met a week ago at my job because Blake came to my house and almost killed me, then him and my roommate fucked. So I left and am living with some pretty amazing people." I smiled pausing for a minute. "Oh yeah! And an hour before we left I was held at gun point by my old roommate." I laughed at how shocked the boys are. "How are you laughing?" Will asked and the bartender was just staring at me. "You all know my history." I answered punching Will softly and smiling.
"Y'all wanna come over and meet my new friends?" Asked after spending 2 hours at the bar with them. "Sure. Just let me tell Britney." Noah said grabbing his phone. "His new thing." Will laughed at my confusion. "Britney? Really?" I said making fun of him. "She's jealous of you Bella." John said poking Noah. "Yeah. None of the boys like her and she wants them to." Noah said as he was swatting John's hand away. I laughed, "Well it's Britney!" The boys nodded and laughed. We left the bar and went to my house. "Sup! These are my friends." I said laughing and stumbling. "How much did she drink?" Jackson asked. "5 or 6 why?" Will paused for a moment, "oh shit! I forgot!" "I'm fine. Do you mind getting me some Benadryl?" I asked looking at myself now the mirror, my face was fire red and burning up. "Sit!" Noah guided me to my couch and I sat down not realizing how close I was to Colby and accidentally sat on him. "Oh. Sorry." I jumped up and looked at him. "It's okay." He looked very serious. Jackson came back to with the medicine and a water. 30 minutes later I was asleep with my head on Colby's lap and my feet on Noah.