The Mafia's son became good boy part 3

When I got home I had biggest bad news in my life, my mum said we are gonna go to someone's house so they can fix my WEDDING DATE and we are gonna see the girl today, when I heard the news I was REALLY mad and angry at my parents but I couldn't do anything against my dad...

When we got there we were sitting in the living room and we were waiting for her to come but when she came in I felt like the whole earth went upside down....

Back to Y/n's P.O.V

When I entered the living room I saw THE GUY WHO CALLED ME UGLY IN THE STREETS was there , then my dad told me to come in and sit, I did what he said..

Y/n's dad:Mr and Mrs Kim this is my daughter park y/n and y/n this is Mr and Mrs Kim and there son Kim Taehyung..

Y/n: hello Mr and Mrs Kim, I am Park y/n nice to meet you..

Mrs.Kim: nice to meet you too, you are so sweet.

Y/n's dad: y/n do you know why are they here today?

Y/n: umm no, why?

Y/n's dad: they are here today so we can talk about...... about your marriage with there son Taehyung..

When I heard it, I was really really angry at my dad, I tried really hard not to cry cause I have to be strong now...

Y/n's step mum:y/n.. Why don't you and Taehyung go to your room and have a little talk..

When she told me to go upstairs with him... I swear I wanted to kill, well I couldn't kill her I gave a death glare at her...

Taehyung's P.O.V

When she came in I saw a beautiful girl came in I MEAN the girl who I argue with back in down the street, when she came and when she saw me , she was really confused and angry, then she came her dad introduced us to her to us and then she introduced herself to us, she has a pretty name..I MEAN NOOO SHE DOESN'T....WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING...

Then her mum told her to TAKE ME TO HER ROOM SO WE CAN HAVE A LITTLE TALK, but when she looked at her mum, it looked like she was gonna kill her, basically a death glare... Then we went upstairs....

Taehyung:listen I don't wanna get married now and with you.... No way...

Y/n: do you think I wanna get married NOW are you nuts or something???

Taehyung:hey don't talk to me like that, I don't like that...

Y/n: EXCUSE ME!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I TALK TO YOU... REMEMBER THE WAY YOU SPOKE TO ME A WHILE AGO IN THE STREETS HUH...

then we were silent for like the rest of the time, well we were on our phones well it was really awkward then finally they called us to have dinner......

Back to y/n's P.O.V

Well we went upstairs and we had a little talk.... FINE.. We had another little argument..

Then the Kim's left...