The Mafia's son became good boy Part 19

The next day came, in the morning we had breakfast and decided to go to the beach I mean of course we are in Hawaii and we can't leave without not going to the beach..

Time skip...

It's been 3 days we came to Hawaii...

We had fun at the beach then it was dinner time, we went on a restaurant and we ordered our food...

And we were talking....

V: so babe we are gonna have fun tonight right(smirk)??

Y/n: what do you mean??

V: you know really well what I mean(smirk again)

Y/n: WE ARE NOT HAVING ANY FUN TONIGHT!!!

V: well if we don't I am gonna kiss you in here, in the public...

Y/n: no you are not gonna kiss me.

V: babe it's up to you, you are gonna decide if we have fun tonight I am not gonna kiss you and if we I am gonna kiss you(smirk)...

Y/n: fine, fine we are gonna have fun but you are not gonna kiss me, ok?

V: ok... We are gonna have really fun babe!!!

And he gave me another smirk...

Then our food came and we started eating and I forgot whet he said, we finished eating paid the bill and went back to hotel...

V: babe you ready??

I was on my phone..

Y/n: for what??

V: you really forgot, remember you promised e something back in the restaurant?

Y/n: oh my god I thought you were joking..

Then every step I took away from him he took one forward and I fell in the bed..

V: well I was not joking babe( he gave a smirk)

Then he took off his shirt😳😳😳 and came in top of me😳😳

Y/n: holy banana chip, your muscles have became more stronger than the last time I saw..

V: thanks, I have been working out!! Thank god Wheein packed your bag and gave these type of clothes, and you should you look good with these type cloths too

Y/n: really? Heyyy don't come I am holy leave me alone😐😐

He didn't listen and he started kissing passionately then I stopped and,

Y/n: you know what I don't care about my holiness, come here..

Then we both kissed each other and it felt AMAZING.. then he stopped and I was really CONFUSED!!

V:ready babe??

Y/n: again ready for what??

V: ready to have fun!!

Y/n: wait wai..

I couldn't finish my word and he started kissing my neck and I let a little moan out of me, then after like 10 minutes he stopped.

Y/n: I wasn't ready..

V: I warned you

Y/n: we are done right yeah let's go...

V: who said we are finish we haven't started anything, I want you to feel me(smirk)..

I blushed, he started kissing me again and he was about to take my shirt off and....