The Mafia's son became good boy Part 17

Then I left

And took a shower and quickly got changed before they come then i went downstairs and I was watching TV and then Kai came...

Kai:what's up bro?

We gave each other a hug

V: nothing much how about you?

Kai: same here

Then y/n came and they gave a hug to each other too I mean they also became friends..

Back to y/n's P.O.V

Today me and V decided to set up Kai and Nayeon, we invited them for dinner and I cooked the dinner, after I finished cooking I went to my room, took a shower, got ready nicely and went downstairs and I saw Kai already came then i realised it was quite late..

I went downstairs and said hi to Kai I mean I gave a hug to him I mean we became friends, all of us were in the living room then Nayeon came, she said hi to all of us and sat in the living room with us...

V:so Kai I wanna tell you something,

Kai:go on what's up?

V:as you know that I didn't wanted to get married with y/n and I told you that I am gonna regret well I was wrong and I am telling you and Nayeon both of you that we actually really like each i mean I love her!

Nayeon and Kai: REALLY!!

V:you don't believe us

V came to me and kissed me

V: I think now you believe me, right?

Nayeon and Kai looked at each and said:we do!

Y/n: why did it sounded like that you guys are getting married(I flirted with them)

And guess what THEY BOTH BLUSHED!!!

V:true it really sounded like that you guys are getting married(he also flirted)

Then me and V looked at each other with a proud face...

V:wait something is up with you guys... Tell us

Kai:nothing is up with us, right Nayeon??

Nayeon:yeah Kai is right nothing is up with us...

Then me and V laughed

Y/n: how about this you guys go on a date??

Kai's face glowed up when we said that

V: yeah that's a brilliant idea I agree with you babe

Y/n: yeah I have cooked a lot of stuff you guys can eat. And me and V can go in our room, we are not gonna come, we are gonna take our food and I will set the table for ya..

Kai:to be honest I don't mind the idea, you two can go I will set the table for us we are gonna have our dinner and guys you mind if we use your tv??

V and y/n: no absolutely not we don't mind you guys can watch tv do whatever you want...

Kai: ok thanks guys

V:ok let's go y/n...

Y/n:yeah I will quickly grab our food and will you please come and help me??

V: yeah babe I am coming

We grabbed our food and went upstairs...