The Mafia's son became good boy Part 16

After two days, we both decided to go to V's parents house, we went there but this time it was different we both were talking and I saw Wheein and mummy noticed it and they were really happy then we were in the living talking and having snacks...

V:so I decided to go to honeymoon with y/n!

Mummy and Wheein:REALLY WHEN??

V:maybe next week..

mummy:where are you guys going??

Y/n: well he didn't tell me.

V:well it's a surprise for you so how can I tell you?

Mummy:well I have noticing that you two are talking to each and well V decided to go to honeymoon something is up...tell us what happened to you two?!?

V:well as you can see we are talking and we are not like the way we used to be and I suddenly decided to go on honeymoon the thing is I love y/n!

Y/n: and I love him too and I don't know how to explain this but yeah...

Wheein: I am really happy for you guys..

Mummy: me too I am so glad that you guys are actually now love birds!

We all laugh..

Wheein: ok since you guys are going on honeymoon, y/n can I pack your suitcase please??

Y/n: you sure about that I mean if you want to!

Wheein: that means yes thank you soooo much I am so happy..

y/n: no worries girl...

V:ok then we should go now, it's quite late and I am tired..

Y/n: yeah me too alright then bye mummy, bye Wheein,

I gave them a hug and V said bye to them too then we went home...

Taehyung's P.O.V

Today we went to my parents house and we told them that we are officially together like a real a couple and also we told them that we are going on our honeymoon and I am gonna take her to Hawaii, sshhhh don't tell her it's a surprise for her....

So the next day came and we decided to invite our best friends which is Kai and Nayeon, they were coming for dinner and also we decided to tell them too that we are officially together I mean they are our best friends and I think I have told Kai all my secrets and I am pretty much sure that y/n has also told Nayeon everything, well our main reason of inviting them, we are gonna set them up I mean I am pretty much sure that Kai likes Nayeon cause I know him really well I mean he acts really awkward in front of the girls he likes and he is really awkward in front of Nayeon....

It was afternoon y/n was cooking in the kitchen and I went to the kitchen...

Y/n:hey what you doing here???

V: nothing just wanted to see you!

Y/n:(chuckles) really ok then you can see me..

V:can I have a hug?

Y/n: not now I sweaty and stinky I will give you a hug after I take a shower?

V:then can I have kiss maybe?

Y/n was cutting onions and she turned around and looked at me...

Y/n:come here

I went to her and she kissed me and I kissed her back and like every time it felt amazing...

Y/n: ok you got what you wanted now go or you are gonna smell like pasta and you have to take a shower...

V: i don't mind taking a shower with you, you know you are gonna take a shower anyways(I flirted with her)

Y/n blushed

Y/n:babe just shush and go...

V:ok before I go can I quickly ask you something??

Y/n:now what babe?

V: you don't like wearing shorts, do you I mean I have never seen you wearing one!

Y/n: you are right I don't like wearing shorts, I just think they don't fit me and I don't wanna show anyone my whole legs, ok now I answered you now can go, and I think you really need to take a shower now...

V:yeah I mean I can wait for you(I flirted again)

Y/n blushed again then she screamed

Y/n: GO AWAY!!!!

I laughed

V: ok ok I am leaving by the way shall I wait for ya??

Then y/n turned around and gave me a death glare

V:you know what I will go and take a shower or else you are gonna kill me...