The Mafia's son became good boy Part 9

I heard everyone applauding.....

Back to y/n's P.O.V

It was at the last minute of ceremony, me and V were standing and everyone was coming and Congratulating us, but then a girl came and hugged V and V hugged her back and I kinda felt jealous I MEAN NO I DIDN'T... Then she came and game a hug..

???: hey y/n you are more beautiful in real life...

Y/n: Thanks

???: V you wanna introduce me to her..

V: yeah sis..

Wait a minute, does that mean that girl is his SISTER...

V: y/n this my sister Wheein

Y/n: I didn't know you have sister,

V:she was studying in U.S for last 2 years now she is finally finished and she came to our wedding...

Y/n: nice to meet you Wheein and one more thing you are also REALLY beautiful like your mum..

Wheein: thank you, ok there are more people coming to congrats you so I will leave now, bye guys

V and y/n: bye..

Then guess who came Kai...

Kai: hey guys by the way congratulations, and y/n here is small gift from me

It was a small box, I opened it and it was a really beautiful heart shaped necklace and inside it was a picture of me in one side and V in the other side...

Kai: you like it??

Y/n: WOW it's so pretty thank you sooo much Kai I mean I love it...

Kai: you welcome, hey y/n can I ask you something???

Y/n: yeah sure what's up??

Kai: what is your friend's name???

Y/n: my friend?? Oh you mean Nayeon I mean her name is Nayeon, why do ask??

Kai: nah I am just asking...

The Wedding was finished, it was the time for me to throw the bouquet..

I threw the bouquet and guess who got it?? NAYEON GOT THE BOUQUET!!!

I ran to Nayeon..

Y/n:(whispers) can't wait to be the bridesmaid...

Nayeon:oh shush... By the way congratulations and always remember you will be my best friend always..

Y/n:(in a crying voice) mmmhhhmm...

Nayeon's tears came out too but she yeeted her tears...

Y/n: really you just yeeted your tears,

Nayeon: to make you smile....

And it just made me smile at her.......

Y/n: oh yeah you know V's friend Kai, he was asking about you, it might be him you never know?!?!

Nayeon: REALLY I mean what?? You kidding it's never gonna be him...

Y/n: really??

Nayeon: y/n just shush, just shush

Then we both started laughing...

Time skip...

I was standing by myself and my STEP MUM came and I didn't wanted to talk with her... AT ALL..

Y/n's mum:hey darling!

Y/n:why are you here for, you should have been with you FRIENDS!!!

Y/n's mum: ohh y/n, what are you saying, I am your MUM I should stay with you and you are gonna leave soon..

Y/n:YOU WERE NOT MY MUM, YOU ARE NOT MUM AND YOU WILL NEVER BE MY MUM...

y/n's mum: SHUT UP YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH..

Y/n: STOP CALLING ME A BITCH AND LOOK AT YOU, YOU ARE THE STUPID BITCH...

When i said that my stepmum was gonna SLAP me and suddenly Taehyung came and stopped her...

Taehyung:let's go y/n, it's time for us to go home(angrily looking at y/n's mum and saying)

Y/n: hmm

I said bye to everyone except for my step mum and both of us got into the car and Taehyung was driving...

Taehyung's P.O.V

I saw y/n and her step mum arguing and suddenly y/n's mum picked her hand to slap y/n and I don't know why I really wanted to go and stop her and I did immediately went there and stop her and then both of us left....

When they reached there y/n was a bit confused...

V:we are here.

Y/n:but I thought we were going to your mum and dad's house

V:listen y/n this house a is a gift from my parents and they said to live here for our rest of the life so don't talk to much and let's go inside..

Y/n: OK STOP SHOUTING AT ME...

We both went inside and we were living in separate rooms, DUHHH!! Or else we are gonna kill each other😂😂😂....

I showed y/n her room and...

V: this is your room and I will bring your cloths here..

Y/n:ok....

I went to my room and I came back with a bunch of cloths for her...

V: here are your cloths and get changed and go to sleep, I am Tired I will go to my room and I am gonna sleep, so if you need anything tell me now what you need???

Y/n: no I don't need anything I am ok you can go now..

V: ok....

Back to y/n's P.O.V