The Mafia's son became good boy Part 23

Taehyung's P.O.V

I went to our room and I saw y/n crying and I got really worried and I asked her what's wrong..

Y/n: he is gone, he is gone forever.

And she started crying more..

Back to y/n's P.O.V

I got a phone call from my step mum and I was really confused cause she never calls me.. I picked the phone and I heard she was crying...

Y/n: hello??

Mum:y/n your dad is gone he is gone forever(she was still crying)

Y/n: what are you saying Mary?(y/n's step mum's name Mary)

Mum: y/n your dad passed away...

I couldn't believe what she said, my dad passed away, then V came..

He asked me why I am crying

Y/n: he is gone, he is gone forever.

He hugged me and hugged him tighter, then we went to the funeral I was really upset and Jungkook was upset too but he tried to calm me down and I have never seen my step mum that much upset how she was today, then she came and hugged me and I couldn't stop but I cried and hugged her too..

Later then we went my dad's house and everyone was saying sorry to me, then my step mum came to me..

Mum: y/n can we talk..

Y/n: what do you wanna talk about now?.

Mum: listen I am really sorry what I did for past couple of years..

Y/n: now you are realising that?

Mum: listen I understand and I wanna tell you something or I will regret my whole life!

Y/n: go on what do you want tell me?

Mum: your dad didn't take his medication, he used to drink every night, Your dad was lying to you the whole time so you can be happy.

I started crying again..

Y/n: why are you telling me now? Why didn't you tell me before he passed away?

Mum: I tried to tell you in your wedding day but when I went to you I saw that your dad was looking at me, that's why I misbehaved with you and I tried so many times to tell but I didn't get any chance. And I am really sorry what I did in your wedding day..

Y/n: it's ok Mary

Mum: I know your dad's death cause is me I should have told you earlier

Then she starts crying and I don't know why I really wanted to go and hug her and I did go to her and hugged her

Then we left...