The Mafia's son became good boy Part 11

His parents were really nice...

Taehyung's P.O.V

I went to y/n's room and knocked the door she came out in black long dress which suited really nicely I mean she looked Beautiful in it...

V:ummmm are you ready, we are running out of time it's almost 7PM

Y/n: just a minute i will quickly put on my earrings then I am done...

I waited for her then she put on her earrings and her shoes and we went to the car.. When we reached my parents house she looked really amazed...

When we went inside and Wheein came and hugged y/n and they were talking the whole time it looked like they knew each other for a long time...

Then we went to the dining table to have our dinner...

It looked like y/n and also mum became really close...

Back to y/n's P.O.V

We went inside and Wheein came and hugged me and I hugged her back..

Wheein: you look really beautiful y/n!!!

Y/n: thanks girl...

We were talking the whole time and it felt like that we knew each for a very Long time and we became really good friends then we went to the dining table to have our dinner..

V's mum: so what did you guys do today??

V:we didn't really do anything, only like watching tv and stuff...

V's mum: y/n are you enjoying the dinner I made??

Y/n:it's really good, you must be a professional Mrs. Kim..

V's mum: uh uh don't you dare to call me Mrs. Kim call me mum or momma..

Y/n: (chuckles) how about mummy,I will call you mummy

Mummy:that's even more better (chuckles)

But the thing was V's dad was silent the whole time, he only said hi to us when we came here when we finished eating his dad left...

Then four of us went to the living room and we were talking and it felt like I am talking to my own family, my step mum doesn't talks to me like that at all I mean there is a REALLY big difference between my step mum and mummy. Mummy really cares about me and I didn't think that they really nice people and Wheein also really cares about me and we became really good friends...

Then it was the time to go home we said by to mummy and Wheein and V's dad didn't show up anymore...

Then we left....