New Book Idea!

Hey guys! No, this is not a new chapter of the story, but I would like to present an idea to everyone!

I have read most every TLOS fan-fiction on this app, and I was wondering if you guys would want a review book?  I would read every TLOS fan-fiction on here, and write a review for it!  Just an idea!

Also, this idea came to be because of @AmyWall2!! She just posted a new TLOS story, and I thought that if people had a platform to see what's the latest in the TLOS fandom, they would read more fan-fiction!  Even if this idea doesn't get a lot of traction, I think I will still pursue it! 

But, if you like the idea, please comment your story name, and I will review them!  I would also like to say that I will not be doing a 1 to 5 star system like on goodreads or other apps that review books.  I will merely be sharing my opinion of the book and why I like it, and why I think others should read it too! 

More on @AmyWall2 's story:

Her story is from the start of the the second book (I think), and it's Conner and Bree's perspective of events (I think).  It is still being published, but it is already really good!  I hope you guys will go and check it out, 'cause if I were you, I would too! (Me Too, by Meghan Trainor much?) 

The Mind Behind the Beanie Update:

I will be dropping a playlist soon!

That's about it,folks!

THANKS FOR READING!!!
BYE BOOK-HUGGERS!!!
TLOSGEEK2-OUT!!!