The Plane Truth

(See what I did with the title😂)

___

~~~~~ (*****^-^*****) ~~~~~

___

Bree sat in her room smiling. She was smiling for the first time in months! And why was she smiling? Her parents had talked to her for the first time this week. Her parents almost never talked to her during the week, because they had work. But Bree had to ask them about the trip, and they had said yes. Although later she had heard them saying that they where glad she would be out of the house, she didn't let that put a damper on her trip.

Bree packed her suitcase that night and went to bed dreaming of adventures she could have in Germany.

___

~~~~~ (*****^-^*****) ~~~~~

___

Bree got up early the next day. She was downstairs eating breakfast when she heard the voice of her little sister.

"Natasha! Give me my hairbrush NOW!!!!!" Susan screamed from the bathroom. She came down the stairs a few minutes later wearing a slim knee-length black dress with red heels. She had her hair pulled back into a half-up, half-down look with a full face of fancy makeup on. In other words, she was way to dressed up to go in the car to drop Bree of at the airport. She wasn't even going to go to the mall and she was carrying a tiny clasp purse in between her right arm and her waist.

"Bree, Bree, Bree, my darling older sister. What in the world are you wearing? You cannot go on a plane, and sit around a million people looking like that!!!" Susan said in a berating tone. "Here let me fix your hair."

Susan reached up to pull the beanie off of Bee's head, and as fast as lightning, Bree's hand went up and stopped her arm by grabbing her sister's wrist. She pulled her arm down, and as she was trying to free herself, Bree gave her a Russian rug burn. Her sister squealed in pain and ran across the room.

"Breanne!!!" her sister screamed at her while holding her hurt arm gently.

"You know every time I hurt you, you call me that. You don't have to call me by my full name. That name is to be left on the birth certificate. " Bree retaliated.

"Ugh." Susan huffed. "That really hurt Breanne!"

"Just because I have an elegant longer full name, doesn't mean you have to use it!!" Bree yelled at her. "And you need to learn how to deal with pain. Crybaby."

Even though Bree was partially joking her sister took her literally. "How dare you Breanne Campbell, deal better with pain? And you have a lot of experience with that I presume? No, you don't!" Susan spat in Bree's face. Susan was so mad that she punched her sister slightly in the arm. No. It was actually with all her force, but to Bree, it was like nothing.

"That's all you got?" Bree scoffed. "Seriously?" Bree loved winning fights with her sister, but her sister didn't want to give up so easily.

"And you could do better?" her sister mocked. "Actually, YES!" Bree yelled the last word as she punched her sister's arm as hard as she could. The impact was a little bit bigger than Susan expected, even Bree was surprised.

"OOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!" her sister yelled. Fortunately for Susan, her parents had witnessed the entire thing and only had to take one step forward before they were standing in front of Bree with the same look they always look at her with, disappointment.

"She asked for it," Bree stated simply, slipping up to her room to get her bags. She came back down as her sister was walking upstairs with a nasty purple bruise on her shoulder. Bree smirked to herself, she had punched her sister! She would never get another chance to punch someone for years.