십이 - 12

Over the weekend Yoongi and I had met up at the library to see if we could find anything, so far there was nothing. The closest thing we found on something similar was elastic tension in physics. We had exchanged numbers now and decided to do our own research this week whenever we were free then meet up just us two on Friday at the library.

After our kiss, we said nothing about it and pretended nothing happened, but after the kiss the tug I felt towards Yoongi only strengthen, finding myself next to him whenever I could whether that be sitting next to him during lunch or walking behind him whilst hanging out with the boys. I know I may seem clingy, but the tug almost hurts when I'm not around him. I at least know that he's not bothered by it as I know he feels the same now and most of the times during lunch he was the one to sit next to me first.

~Time skip: Monday morning~

I groaned as my alarm bleared in my ear, waking me from my sleep. I turned it off before I put on a pair of jogging bottoms and a fluffy jumper over my sleeping shirt. I then made my way to the kitchen to start breakfast for Hoseok and I, deciding to make a typical English breakfast; bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausage, and beans. I wanted to make us something that would give us fuel, today was our first lesson on using our powers.

"Hey!" I heard Hoseoks cheery voice from behind me.

"Mornin', how was your sleep?" I replied, mumbling slightly due to not being fully away yet.

"Good, yours?" Hoseok answered, sitting down at the table as he waited for me to finish to the breakfast. When I first did this he complained, not wanting me to feel complied to do this, but after a few days he gave up knowing I'm still going to whether he says to or not.

"It was alright."

I put a plate in front of Hoseok before sitting down opposite him. He looked questionably at the food, "I made us a big one as we are going to need the energy for our lessons."

"OH MY GOD!" Hoseok shouted, "I forgot that we are starting with the practical's today."

I nodded, not feeling the need to reply with words. After we both finished, I motioned with my hands making the dishes go to the sink and wash themselves going to my bedroom to get ready for the day, as did Hoseok.

I decided to wear something simpler for today, knowing we would have to be quite active today. I put on a black and white knitted crop-top (Kai's tempo crop-top) pairing it with some simple ripped black skinny jeans which showed off my butt very nicely, finishing it with my platformed Doc Martines. As my outfit is quite simple I only filled in my eyebrows, put on light mascara and a shiny lip gloss making my lips stand out. Even though Yoongi and I haven't done anything since the kiss or even spoke about it, it doesn't mean I don't want anything to happen.

I grabbed my bag, making sure I had everything I needed for the day in it, then went into the living room to wait for Hoseok to go to class. I looked up from my phone when I heard Hoseoks door open, being greeted with a great sight. Hoseok was wearing a striped shirt tucked into acid wash pants, a bandana pushing his hair back, a pair of circular sunglasses and green-blue creepers.

"Wow..." I trailed off, checking Hoseok's outfit out.

"I know, I'm amazing." Hoseok flicked his hair back making me laugh.

"I was checking out your outfit not you." I laughed again, rolling my eyes.

"Good because Taehyung would have something to say about that." Hoseok joked, even though it did have an underlining tone of serious us both knowing how jealous Taehyung can get.

~Flash back~

It was just me and Hoseok sitting on one of the benches in the University's garden, both needing a break from all the work we had been doing the past week. We were just joking around leaning on each other as we laughed, both very physical with each other now being comfortable in each other's presence. To people observing us, they would think we were both high, but we are both just very sleep deprived and probably a bit hyper from the large amount of caffeine we had ingested.