십오 - 15

Double update!

***

~Friday: 4 o'clock~

I sighed as I entered the dorm with Hoseok, exhausted from another day of work. I luckily didn't have any practice today, so my body didn't hurt like the Monday day. I took off my shoes at the door and put my bag into the cupboard along with Hoseok.

"I have my date with Yoongi today, so I won't be cooking for us. I hope that's fine?" I told Hoseok as I was making my way to my room to have a shower and get ready.

"It's perfectly fine, I'm going to go round Jin-Hyungs for food. But you have to show me the outfits you've picked out, I really want to help." Hoseok spoke.

"I will, don't worry, I need to shower though so I can start getting ready," I replied, going into my room.

When I was in the shower, I made sure I cleaned myself thoroughly. Not wanting an ounce of my body to be dirty (if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). Once I finished showering, I put some product in my hair which would make it look go slightly curly once dried. I walked back into my room with the towel wrapped around my waist. I put on a pair of shorts and a jumper then went back to the bathroom to wash and prepare my face as I was going to put some makeup on later.

I put my hair up in a headband with cute bear ears, then gently wet my face. First, I grabbed the exfoliator and rubbed it into my skin, letting it take off the dirt and dead skin. Second, I put on a face mask letting it dry and put on a timer for ten minutes whilst I put out some of the outfits I already prepared. When the timer went off, I went back to the bathroom to take off the face mask, rubbing in the excess fluid onto my face. I washed my face with water, dried it off then put an unscented moisturiser on.

I went back to my room, putting on the first outfit. I walked out of my bedroom and to Hoseoks door, gently knocking on it. A few seconds later, Hoseok poked his head out the door with a questioning face on.

"I'm trying on outfits now. This is the first one, so I wanted to get your opinion on it. By the way, we're not doing anything fancy and I have four others so could you look at them too?" I spoke, not wanting to annoy him.

He squeaked and instantly pushed me back to the middle of the living room, circling me to look at the outfit.

"Very nice, but I can't choose yet so next one," Hoseok spoke, ushering me to my room.

"Wait, one more thing. I have a mix of more feminine and more masculine outfits, and as you've known him for longer, I was wondering what one he would prefer?" I asked before he could push me back into my room.

"He doesn't care, he likes both but the main thing to him is that you're comfortable and are wearing something you like, not just something to impress him. Now go." He once again shooed me into my room.

I then changed into the other outfits, showing Hoseok all of them. He finally decided on the third outfit which consisted of a pair of black jeans ripped at knees, black long-sleeved top with a black and white striped shirt over the top, and my non-platformed black Doc Martens. I nodded, agreeing with him and thanking him. I changed back into my jumper and shorts, going to my vanity to do my makeup. Deciding on doing a sexier look I gave myself a smoky eye and tinted my lips a red colour, putting on a little concealer where I really needed it then set everything with my setting spray.

(A/N: I'm sorry guys if you don't like the outfit, if you want, I can add a second look that would be more stereotypically feminine. P.S. I think all guys look good in crop tops regardless of their sexuality)

After finishing my makeup, I finished off my hair which was just drying it with a hairdryer a little then curling some stands so give it the effortlessly good look. Even though it too effort. I then put on my outfit, accessorising it with a few rings on my fingers and a singular chain on my neck then I grabbed a little backpack and put the essentials in it, my keys, phone, gum and my wallet.