십사 - 14

I flopped down onto the sofa as I walked through the door, too exhausted from practice to go into my bedroom, a few seconds later I felt Hoseok flop down beside me. We stayed there for at least ten minutes before either of us even spoke or acknowledged anything.

"Well... that was fun." Hoseok joked, laughing slightly.

"I can't believe she made us that exhausted on the first day," I replied.

"I hope we can get used to this. When I first heard about the first year being physically exhausting, I thought people were just exaggerating, I now know they definitely weren't." Hoseok spoke, getting a nod from me in agreeance.

We sat there for another few minutes before I decided that I should probably go show as I was quite dirty and sweaty from practice, Hoseok having the same thought as we both raised from the sofa. (A/N BTW if you couldn't tell I'm English so I say sofa instead of couch like most English people *cough* Lucy *cough.)

I walked into my bedroom, taking off my shoes and grabbing a towel. We were lucky as we had separate on-suite bathrooms so neither of us had to wait to shower. I stepped through the door, closing it behind me, placing my towel on the sink then stripping my clothes off. I looked at the mirror above the sink, the scar littering my body staring back at me.

I hate the scars. I had been trying to forget most of my teenage life, but the scars on my body were a constant reminder that I would never escape the past. I was lucky that most of my scars are on my back and thighs, not being too visible with the clothing I like to wear. Whenever anyone saw them, they would always say that scars show the battles you've one, but mine are a constant reminder of when I wasn't strong enough to defend myself, the battles I was beaten down to nothing.

I quickly wipe the tears collecting in my eyes and turn my focus onto showering. I walked over to the shower, turning it on and checking the temperature. As soon as it was up to temperature, I stepped in instantly feeling my muscles relax. I sighed as I let the water wash all my thoughts away making my mind blank.

~Time skip: after shower~

After I dried off, I put on the fluffy jumper I stole from my brother, a pair of denim booty shorts and some fluffy socks. I wasn't expecting to do anything else today or see anyone, apart from Hoseok, so I wanted to be comfortable whilst I finished any work I had.

It was around five o'clock, as we spent the whole day practising except for the short breaks we had and lunch, so it wasn't late enough to have a proper meal yet but I was still slightly hungry so I decided that I was going to make something small that I could snack on whilst working.

I walked into the kitchen, bringing my speaker with me so I could play my music, getting out all the ingredients I need for Tteokbokki. I then connected my phone to my speaker putting on my mix of YouTube, the first song that came on was Tia Tamera by Doja Cat making me smile. I started to cook, sing and dance, getting into my own world and not thinking about the world around me.

I finished the Tteokbokki, putting it into a small container. I jumped out of my skin as I turned around and saw Yoongi sat at the table, leaning on his arm and looking up at me with his gummy smile. I just blinked at him, not comprehending what was happening. He started to get up and walk towards me, snapping me out of my confusion and instantly blushing from embarrassment as I realised, he was probably watching me dance and sing.

"You're so cute." He spoke as he grabbed the container still in my hand and placed it onto the countertop.

I just blinked at him as he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. On instinct, I put my arms around his neck.