2.

^Jadas dance routine^

"Have y'all ever squeezed a lemon into y'all eyes?" Lexus asked and Kacey looked at him like he was stupid. "Nobody is as stupid as you." She told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Girl I will stuff my foot so far up yo ass--"

"Nigga shut the hell up! Always talkin bout what you finna do but never doin it." Kacey interrupted them. It was lunch and I was trying to peacefully eat but they dont know what the hell peaceful even means.

"Do you guys ever get tired of arguing?" I asked them drinking my soda. "Probably. Probably not." Lexus shrug.

"Anyway I'm so hyped about the game tonight ion know what to do. I'm finally cheer captain and for the first time their gonna use my routine." She said excitedly and I nodded in excitement too.

"I'm so happy about this dance routine I just made it up outta nowhere and Renae said its the best routine I ever came up with." I said.

I've been dancing ever since I was 10. Sabrina signed me up for dance classes then when I got into middle school I started dancing at school and doing the classes.

"Lexus you better score and win I'm not playing with you." Kacey said. "When have our team ever lost a game. We're undefeated." He said and I laughed.

Our basketball team never lost a game no matter the school we go against. One time when we were in 9th grade we went against 11th graders and won by one point.

The other team was so damn pissed off it was laughable.

We finished up lunch and then I went to dance practice. In our school after lunch if we join something, like football or cheer that's what we do for the next hour.

But say you join nothing you basically get a free period or its study hall.

I went to my dance instructor and changed. That's basically what we do instead of gym class and I'm so grateful. I cant stand gym.

"Afternoon Jada." Renae greeted and I hugged her like always. She left the changing room as all the girls started changing.

For dance I dressed in simple clothing, a crop top and some shorts. That's why every morning I make sure to hide every bruise and scar.

After we dressed we go to the main room. It looks like a ballerina stadium. Mirrors all over the walls and a railing besides every window.

"As you all may know, tonight is the night that we shine. We all know that the basketball players are finna win, they always do. But what we dont know is are we gonna win."

Every school we go against has their own cheer squad and dance team and we see how wins.

"Now we all know the routine. We start off with Jasmine leading you all for the step part in the beginning then in the end, the finale, Jada leads with the dancing team." She said.

"Let's start."

Jasmine stood up in the front of us. We all got into position.

She held up her arms and we stood spreaded out waiting.

"Who are we!" She shouted.
"Blazing Stars!" We shouted.
"I said, who are we?"

"Blazing Stars!" We shouted louder.

Stomp, Clap, Stomp, Clap.

"We are we are Blazing Stars." We sang.

Stomp, Clap, Stomp, Clap.

"We are, we are, Blazing Stars!"

When we said Blazing Stars we clapped twice.

After doing that several times we stopped and lifted our arms up.