9.

"What you doin on ya phone?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Nun." He mumbled. We were laying in my bed and I was eating candy he bought for me. 

I felt annoyed but I let it slide. "Do you love me?" He asked putting his phone down and I didnt answer.

Honestly ion know if I do or not. I feel like I do but then again I dont wanna get attached too fast and he decides to leave me.
"Well?" I shrugged.

"I don't know." I mumbled and he groaned. "Speak up." He said. "I said ion know." I said a little louder.

"Oh. I'm feelin for you." He said and I smiled at him. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. Maybe we could date.

He kissed my cheek and I laughed pulling away. "Anyways I gotta run. My sister needs me." He said getting out the bed.

"When can I meet your sister?" I wanted to know. He speaks about his sister sometimes and I wanna know who she is.

"I can bring her by tomorrow." He shrugged and I nodded. He kissed me then left.

~August~

Pulling up to my house I got out and smiled big. My little sister, Summer,  is something else. Shes 13 and visits her dad a lot so I barely really see her.

When my mom texted me tellin me was home I just had to visit my little headache. When I opened the door I was met by my dog, Taco.

"Wassup girl." I said kissing her head. "Hey baby." Mama said hugging me and I laughed. "What's good, Ma." I said and she laughed.

"Nun you know how it is." She said and I shrugged. "Wheres Summer at?" I asked her and she pointed upstairs.
I went upstairs and saw her laying in bed.

I sneakily picked her up and she shrieked. "August put the the fuck down!" She yelled and I laughed but put her down. She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back.

"Tryna do sum with yo big brother?" I asked her and she nodded. "Lemme get dressed first." She then left and changed her clothes.

I sat on her bed and played on my phone.

From Queen👑: wya
To Queen👑: mamas house, finna take my lil sis out. Why??
From Queen👑: oh I jus needed sum to eat buh I'll get it myself
To Queen👑: chill I can get u sum Chinese n u can meet ma lil sister
From Queen👑: sounds rd see ya later ❤
To Queen👑: 💙💙

"I'm ready." She said and came back in the room wearing all black.

I looked over her outfit making sure it wasnt showing too much, once I approved it we left.

"Where we goin?" She asked me and I looked at her. "Head to the Chinese place and get my girl some food then we gon chill over there. Sounds good?" I asked her.

"Yeah I ain't feel like doin much anyway. What's her name?" She asked and I smiled. "Jada. She wanted to meet you so why not." I said stopping at a red light.

"You done really got yo self a girl. I'm proud of you." She teased and I rolled my eyes before driving again. Little bit after I arrived at the place.

"Want sum?" I asked her. "Same thing I always get." I got out the car and went inside.

"Ayo lemme get some shrimp fried rice extra shrimp cuz y'all be playin, three egg rolls, three platters of beef and broccoli." I said and they made my food.

"Yo August." I looked up and saw Lia walkin up to me and I sighed.

I owe this bitch a thousand dollars and she ain't been off my dick since. "What's my money nigga? I gave yo ass two weeks n still ain't get shit." She said and I rolled my eyes.