8.

2 Months Later...

I got up and walked past my mirror to see my bump was bigger. Frowning I lifted my shirt up and swallowed when I saw my bump. My mouth parted.

"Hey Kacey- you good?" August came into my room and I shook my head. "My stomach..." I trailed off and he put his hands on my stomach smiling. "I told you. One of the babies survived." I smiled up at him and he kissed me.

August and  I aren't together he stays with me on the weekends and come over on the weekdays. I'm really so grateful to have him.

I feel myself developing feelings for him but for some reason I don't want to so I ignore them.

"How long am i?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Three probably." I nodded and I put my shirt down. "Kacey and Lexus outside." He said and I nodded.

Today we were all gonna meet my siblings and I was beyond excited but I was also nervous. What if they don't accept me?

My smile dropped a little and August put my face in his hands. "Don't worry. I'm sure they gon love you." He said kissing both of my cheeks.

Blushing I pulled from him and we went outside to Kaceys car. "Hey y'all." Kacey greeted. We all said hey.

Everyone was lookin cute for this little party thing. Dad decided he wanted to host a party so that's where we're going.

When we got there it was crowded with people and I felt my stomach flip. "Its gon be alright." Lexus assured me and we all got out.

Walkin the first person who saw me was Karin. "You came!" She said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Yea." After all my friends were introduced we went inside and Karin announced that we were here.

The music stopped and Karin got on stage. "Hey yall. I hope you guys are enjoying the food and shit but I wanted to introduce our three well four newest members of the family." We smiled big and she motioned for us to come in stage.

"We have Dave's daughter and her two friends and.." She smiled putting her hand in my stomach. "My grandchild." She said and everyone awed.

She pushed us to the microphone and my heart pumped loud and hard. August squeezed my hand.

"Uh I'm Jada and these are my best friends. Kacey, Lexus and August. All my life I've been stuck in foster care jumping from foster house to foster house. Getting beaten and raped." I swallowed and looked at Karin who motioned for me to continue.

"Not long ago I found out I was pregnant. I lost my baby. Due to stress. She was a stillborn baby and I named her Julissa Rose Cunningham. She looked nothing like me but her father, the man who raped me."

I took a deep breathe. The faces that looked at me held pity and I hated it. "I thought I lost my baby and I wasnt pregnant anymore. But my bump grew and that's when August told me I was gonna have twins." I smiled.

"So I'm gonna take care of my child as best I can."

Everyone clapped and I walked off the stage. The party kept going and I sat down and ate. "Hey I'm Cherish. We met already." She said and I nodded.

"I love your outfit. Its cute." She said and I nodded.

"Thanks." We all talked and I even had fun. Karin was a ton of fun and had me twerking the night away.

The whole family was so nice and welcoming, except Kairi. She seemed not to like me and I don't know why.

Everyone came and talked to me except for her. She just gave me the evil eye and I have no idea what I did to her.