4.

I opened my eyes and I shielded my eyes from the light. "Damn it girl you scared the living shit out of us." Lexus said and I looked at him. My stomach was hurting a little bit but I pushed that aside.

I looked around and figured I was in the hospital. A doctor came in and smiled at me. "Hows the little one?" She asked me and I frowned. "Huh?" I asked her confused.

"Jada your pregnant. Didn't you know?" Kacey said and I felt like I had to puke. They handed me a bucket and I threw up. I wiped my mouth once i finished and laid in the bed.

Pregnant? Jeremy got me pregnant. I closed my eyes shut and tears fell from my eyes. I didnt even feel like talking. The doctor said I was discharged and we drove to my apartment.

So much has happened today. I found out my dad lied to me and had all this kids. I found out he didnt want me. Now I'm pregnant can my life get any worse than this?

Moments later we arrived at the apartment and I just wanted to be alone. "Guys. I wanna be alone." I said and they looked at each other. "Okay. Call us if you need anything." Kacey said and I got out the car and went into my apartment and laid on my bed.

1 Month Later...

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at what I saw. My belly grew a bump. I was happy to be a mom but I wasnt happy about how early I was. People at school talked bout me but I don't care. They don't know what I've been through.

They haven't been in my shoes. "Bitch stop admiring yo kid and let's go!" Lexus yelled and I laughed.

I finally had all my furniture in my house and I was happy. I haven't heard from Jeremy since he beat me so I'm good with that.

I decided to put my father in the back of my mind. I had everything I wanted. A place to call mines, two amazing best friends who had my back since day one and my baby.

I couldn't be happier. I even had my own car. "Mommy loves you always baby."  I said and put my shirt down. I grabbed my keys and went outside with the rest of them.

It was the middle of May and the sun was beaming down on us. "School ends in a month. Can't fucking wait." Kacey said driving.

I laughed. The last day of school was June 15th  and finals has been kicking my ass.

Test after test after fucking test was annoying and stressful. My principal said I could do online school since I was pregnant. At first I wasnt gonna do it but now I'm just stressed and tired so I might take up the offer.

"Where we goin?" I asked them. Lexus was in the drivers seat while I was in the back seat. Kacey in the passenger seat. "The mall." She answered and I squealed.

I really wanted a girl and I just couldn't fucking wait. I bought so many girl clothes. If it was a boy I could always dye the color blue or something.

When we got to the mall the first thing I did was go to the food court. I got a lemonade and two cinnamon pretzels. This baby eats any and everything. I only get morning sickness every now and then.

"What store first?" Lexus asked. "Uh the clothes store. I can't fit all my clothes." I pouted and they laughed. All of my outfits I can't fucking fit anymore.

Its annoying. "Pooh you sure your one month pregnant? Your showing mighty early." Kacey said looking at a dress.

"Yeah. That's what my doctor had told me." I said. People would see my belly and ask how many months I am and I'd say 1. They'd always say I looked at least 2 but this baby eats a lot.

So I'm bigger than I should be. I found a dress and it looked pretty so I went to try it on.

It was cute and it fit perfectly around my baby bump. "What y'all think?" I asked them. Kacey smiled.

"Its beautiful but it's a little too short." She said and I shrugged. I took it off and put it back.

-

-

-

"Daddy may I have a pretzel please?" I looked and saw a little girl. She looked no older than 6 and she was so cute in her outfit.

I was sitting on a bench waiting on Kacey and Lexus to finish in the bathroom

I was sitting on a bench waiting on Kacey and Lexus to finish in the bathroom. I smiled but stood up and went to buy me another soda.

I was drinking my soda when the girl bumped into me and soda splashed all over my shirt. Mind you, it was white. "Shit!" I cursed and I looked at the little girl.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." She said and got napkins trying to wipe it off me. I smiled at her. "Its fine." I said taking the napkin and sitting down.

She sat next to me. "My daddy went to the bathroom and my mom is in a store. May I sit with you?" She asked and I nodded.

"I like your hair." I said. It was long and curly for her age and I loved the type of hair it was. She ran her fingers through it.

"Thank you. When I'm bad my mom and dad says they'll cut it." She frowned and I laughed. She looked at my belly.

"Awe. My sister Cherish had a big belly like that too." She said and my eyes nearly went big. "What's your name?"

"Malaysia but everyone calls me Laysia." She said and my heart skipped a beat. I took deep breaths trying not to freak out.

My little sister was sitting next to me and she didnt even know it. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Jada." I smiled hoping it rung a bell. Hoping that he at least talked about me. She smiled. "That's pretty." My heart shattered and I wanted to cry.

"Laysiah lets--" I looked up and saw my father. I stood up and tears fell from my eyes.

"Damn I had to pee. Girl who's this?" Kacey said walking up to me and I swallowed around the lump that formed in my throat.

"Jada." He said and tears fell. "Who's this?" Lexus asked and they both gasped. "That's her dad."

We stayed like that. Me crying and him looking at me. His eyes then traveled to my stomach and his breath hitched.

"Jada I..." He trailed off and I shook my head. "Bae who's this?" I looked and saw his wife, Karin.

I started bawling. Lexus wrapped me in his arms and mugged my dad. "I think you better get the hell out of here." He gritted as I just cried.

"That's his daughter in case you didnt know." Kacey said.

"Dave." Karin said and I looked at them. "How about we all go out and talk. Yeah?" Karin said and Dave agreed. We left the mall and followed their car to wherever.

We soon pulled up to a house and it was big as hell. "Damn they got money money." Kacey mumbled.

We got out and Kacey held my left hand while Lexus held my right hand. We all walked into their house and I sat on the couch.

It was silent at first until Lexus broke it. "Let me say something. You was living large with all this damn money and shit. Married and all these kids. But you left Jada on her own in foster care all her life."

Karin gasped and looked at Dave. "Thought you said you gave her to--"

"I lied." He said. "Something you do a lot of." I spoke up.