14.

"Jada I don't need or want you out here shooting shit up

"Jada I don't need or want you out here shooting shit up." August told me and I rolled my eyes. After Lia told me that I was a natural shooter she offered for me to work with her and not for her.

I agreed but August has a problem with it. "She's not going to make me so anything stupid." I said laying on the bed. "Ok your a rookie meaning she'll give you an easy job, a hit man."

I groaned and rolled over on my stomach putting my face in the pillow. He started kissing on my neck. "Then once you do good like you said, your a natural Shooter so she'll make you--"

He was interrupted by someone banging on the door. Groaning we got up and answered the door.

Standing there was the entire Brewster family. "Yes?" I asked and Karin smiled. "Can we come in? We just want to talk." I opened the door wider and they all piled in. Summer came downstairs probably hearing Karin and sat in the couch.

"Can I get y'all something?" I asked and they shook their head. Me and August sat down and waited for them to speak.

"When you were in the hospital August didn't let us see you. We feel like that wasnt exactly fair." Karin said and I felt like she was the one who wore the pants in this family.

"And then he got us escorted out the hospital." Kairi said and I mugged her. "Well I feel as though he had every right to do so. Since my sperm Doner didn't want me as his child." I said and Kairi scoffed.

"At least he fucking visited you. He didn't have to do that." She said and I so badly wanted to slap her. "Your right he didnt have to. And I wish he didn't. I probably wouldnt be sitting here. Y'all wouldnt know not a damn thing about me and I'd be leaving a life drama free and most importantly I wouldn't be fed with lies. So yes he did see me only to fill me up with lie after lie." I said.

"What exactly did he lie to you about?" Kairi spoke. "He said he wasnt in the right mindset for kids--"

"But he wasn't." Kairi spoke. "Technically he was. She's the same age as DJ and when DJ was a baby he wasnt on the drugs." Cherish said.

"Whose side are you on?" Kairi asked. "The side of right and truth." Cherish answered.

"Well that was a lovely talk. You can leave now." Summer said and DJ shook his head. "Nah I'm not going nowhere until we're finished. Dad why don't you speak?" I nodded agreeing with DJ.

He looked at each and every one of us. "I have nothing to say." He said. Me and Summer scoffed. "You have absolutely nothing to say as to why you murdered her mother? Why you left her in the adoption agency and did nothing?" Summer said.