16.

~August~

"Family of--"

"Us." I immediately said and the nurse smiled. "Thank fully we saved them both. Now I suggest she stays drama free. Theres nothing wrong with her she can have kids. Just don't let her get too worked up."

I smiled as she led us to her room. In the little bed was my babygirl. I smiled down at her tiny self. She was born too early but thankfully she made it.

"She's gonna be a year behind all the other kids. So while others kids say their first words shes probably gonna just be learning how to walk." I frowned and nodded.

"Hey baby." I mumbled and she looked at me looking tired.

"Hey." She mumbled looking at Kehlani and smiling. "Wanna hold her?" I looked at her a little scared. "Yeah." She sat up and gave me Kehlani. "Aww. Jada we made a beautiful baby." I cooed holding her. Slowly she opened her eyes revealing her beautiful brown eyes.

I smiled down at her. "Hey, I'm yo daddy and ima do right by you. Promise baby girl." I said smiling down at her.

I passed her over to Karin who was tearing up. "Aww my grand baby." She cried. Me and Jada laughed.

-

-

-

"Oh my fuckin gosh move August!" Jada said pushing me but I shook my head. She got out the hospital two weeks ago and ever since I've been hugging up on her.

"Kehlani is crying and I need to feed her." She groaned and I kept holding onto her. I was currently holding onto her lower body as she kept trying to get out the bed.

"No mami. I want you." I mumbled and she glared at me. Then she smirked. "You get me now your not getting any later." I quickly let her go and she chuckled leaving the room.

I stayed on my phone smiling at my small family. We had everything we wanted and needed. She came back into the room about an hour later and started kissing on my neck.

Chuckling I pushed her away some. "Lani is sleep." She frowned and I smirked flipping us over.

She giggled and I kissed her lips. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it making her moan. I kissed her neck giving her a hickey and then banging was on the door.
"Baby I gotta answer the door." She smiled and I shook my head takin her shirt off.

"You don't gotta do not a damn thing except give me pleasure." I mumbled and she giggled. Smiling I knew I had gotten my way.

She flipped us over and made her way to my pants. She unbuttoned them and took my length out my boxers. Smiling she put her hair into a ponytail and licked the tip.

They continued banging on the door wasn't like they could get in the house any fuckin way. She put my whole length into her mouth and I moaned loud causing her to giggle.

"Now I know this bitches heard us knocking on the fuckin-- holy shit!" Kacey yelled once she got to our bedroom door.

My jaw dropped as everyone stood in the entry way of the door. Kacey who's jaw was hanging, Lexus who was smirking, Summer who was covering her eyes blushing, Cherish who's eyes were as big as fuckin soccer balls.

Let's just say, the whole family was there except Karin and Dave. "Y'all whats-" Jada jumped off my dick with a pop and shut the room door.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Kacey yelled and I smirked at Jada's flushed face. I laid there not moving as I smirked at her. "Not gonna finish?" She tried to fight a smile but couldn't.

She came back and finished her job. After I came we switched and I did my job with her making her moan loud and I knew they heard.

"Freaky ass bitches!" Summer yelled and I laughed. Me and Jada went to the bathroom. I went to piss and she brushed her teeth and all that.

I grabbed her waist making her smile. "You good baby?" She nodded and turned around to me. "I'm just happy I finally gave birth to Kehlani." She smiled and I kissed her.

Soon we left our room and saw our smirking friends. "So y'all was just swallowing Kehlani's siblings and then we came and y'all decided to finish." Kacey said with a look of disbelief and Jada laughed.

"Yup. Hey ma." She hugged Karin who was laughing. "Hey baby." She kissed Karins cheek. "Aw come here Laysia." I opened my arms and she ran to me.

I looked at Lexus who was smirking. "What's up wit you August? Pussy got ya tongue?" He said and everyone started cracking up.

Jada blushed profusely and I rolled my eyes. "Yup. Best pussy I ever had in years. When she creamed it looked just like milk and it tasted like ice cream." I smirked and Summer gagged.

"Y'all just ruined ice cream." She shook her head and Jada smirked. "Girl hush, you know you gon be swallowing all yo kids." Summer blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Some parents they are." DJ mumbled and Jada laughed. "Leave me and my baby alone. We were tryna-"

"WE GET IT!" They yelled and me and Jada laughed. "Next time ima walk in the house and not go to y'alls room." Kacey said shuddering.

"Man you and Lexus can't fuckin talk. Not too long ago y'all was tryna have kids on my couch." I smirked and Kacey blushed while Lexus smirked.

"I remember shit tasted like--"

"Welp it was nice seeing y'all but I got shit to do." Kairi said getting up. "Love y'all." Then she walked out and we laughed.