18.

"You hungry?" August stood in the doorway of room and i ignored him. Dave is no longer my father. I hate him so much. Nobody believed me when i said Dave did it. I know he did it.

I felt the bed dip and the covers were being pulled off me. "Baby please eat." August whispered and i sat up and mugged him.

"No." I said and he sighed. Soon Lani started to cry and he went to get her. I laid back down as tears fell from my eyes.

Dave must really not want me to be happy at fucking all. He ain't want me as his child, he murdered my mother and now he killed my aunt.

Since i can't be fucking happy, neither can he.

-August-

I left Jada at home and took Lani with me to Karin's house. Jada doesn't want to be near anybody not even Kehlani. I don't know what else to do with her.

When i pulled up to the house i got Lani and we went inside. "Hey Aug!" Karin hugged me. Surprisingly the house was empty.

I gave her Kehlani and fell on the couch. Karin sat next to me and looked at me with concerning eyes. "Hey, whats wrong?"

"Its Jada. She keeps pushing me away and all I'm trying to do is help her. Lia died yesterday, she hasn't had anything to eat since. She's living off soda, juice and fuckin water." I complained.

I know and understand what she going through but its frustrating. "August the best thing you can do for her is to just, be there." I nodded.

"I'll try." I mumbled.

~Jada~

I laid in bed wanting revenge someway. I don't think he was part of any gangs. I also don't know many of his enemys. Its not that i wanna kill him, i want to hurt him so he can experience the lost i just endured.

I won't hurt or kill his kids or Karin. Frustrated i got out of bed and put my shoes on.

I walked outside and made my way through Harlem. There was this street corner i saw and im gonna see if any of them fucked with Dave.

When i began to see stoners and hoes i knew where i was at. "Ay yo! Any of y'all know David Brewster or Dave East?" I asked.

A girl walked up to me with big ass hoop earrings. She wore clear lipgloss and she had dark brown hair.

She was wearing a much too tight crop top and short shorts. She looked like a dude in female clothes.

"I do. I'm Diamomd his girl." My eyes widened out of shock. "Cool. Well I'll see you around." I then walked away.

I'd have to do some more digging. I got home and laid on the couch. Two minutes later somebody was doing a fuckin ghetto knock on the door.

Groaning i answered the door to see Dave on my door step. My first instinct was to slam the door in his face but like i said nobody believed me when i said Dave did it.

"What?" I asked roughly. He smiled at me. "I heard about Lia and wanted to see how you were doing." His smile faded.

Hes a good ass actress. "Well you saw me. Bye." I started closing the door but he put his foot in the door. Growling i let him come in.

I mugged him. "What? You can't spend some time wit yo daddy?" He asked. "No. I can't." I moved over and he rolled his eyes.

"I know you did it." I said and he looked blankly at me. "You done killed my mother and my aunt. I want war bitch." I spat and he smirked.

"Not with me you don't. Jada your my daughter. Wouldn't wanna hurt you." I laughed but there was no humor in it.

"Nigga you already hurt me. Your fuckin dead to me." I said my eyes darkening. He looked into my eyes.

"War isn't necessary." He said slowly. "Yes it is. I'm done letting you hurt me. Now its time for me to hurt you and don't worry. I wont come after your beautiful family."

He let out a breath of relief. "But, there are other things i can use to hurt you with." I smirked. Fear and curiosity filled his eyes.

He stood up. "Give up Jada. Im your father. You can't declare war on me." He said then left.

"But i already have." I smirked.

~Dave~

The drive back to my house was exhausting. There were many thing Jada could go after. My strip club, Sugar Daddies could run out of business.

She could shoot my shit up. But my biggest fear is her tearing apart my entire family.

Why you care tho? You should be alone.

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. Me and Karins relationship is already on thin fucking ice. She won't let me near her unless i make amends with Jada.

Cherish and Kairi don't want shit to do with me not just because of Jada but because they said "im tired of your shit and secrets".

Dj won't even look at me anymore. Malaysia doesn't understand whats going on except that im not home.

My whole family is on thin ice with me.

None of this would've been happening if you just told the truth.

The truth would've ended my family anyway. Sighing i pulled into my driveway. I went inside and saw Diamond sitting on the couch.

Me and her ain't together but she's my little fuck buddy or whatever so she's around.

I want war bitch...

Jada couldn't have war. I refuse to hurt my child.

She wasn't yo child when you killed or mother or her aunt now was she?

You know what? Shut the fuck up.

Bitch im BACK!!!!! I got some shit to say real quick.

1. Next Chapter will be a five year time jump. So don't say i ain't warn you.

2. Im in North Carolina living my new life n shit. Its pretty as hell down here.

3. I might or i might not update again today so if i don't there will be an update in a few days. Im getting a new phone. But if ion update again today, next update will be a double.

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!! Yup its Daves birthday todayyy. I was hyped wen i woke up this morning.

Welp thats all for today. I love you guys 😘

-❤