11.

~Jada~

I put the chicken in the grease and started stirring the rice so it wouldn't stick to the pot. In the background I had, HeadBand by B.oB and 2 Chainz playing.

Hey, look at baby over there
Whats up, little mama come here
She started talking but I really couldn't hear
Until she started dancing like she do it in the mirror (whoa)
Like she do it in the mirror, like she do it in the mirror (whoa)
She broke it down started moving like Shakira
Like she do it in the mirror

I was dancing in my own little world when Summer and August came in. "Aww shit!" She yelled and danced with me. We was laughing and dancing while August shook his head.

"Y'all a trip but this shit is..." He trailed off and turned the song. Shots by LMFAO.

Summer and me instantly started twerking.

Shots shots shots shots shots shots

August even danced with us. While I danced and had a good time with my little family the thoughts about my mom and dad was put into the back of my head. Lia stayed for about an hour crying and telling memories.

Lia even told me the reason why I was born. Julissa and my father had sex and then when she was pregnant my dad kept saying I wasnt his baby. She even got a DNA test and he still refused to believe it.

He didn't want to ruin his picture perfect family. We stopped dancing and I went back to cooking. Summer went to her room and August sat on the counter I'm guessing so he could bother me.

"Why you muggin the fryin pan?" He chuckled and I sighed. I finished with the chicken and the rice. I then emptied out the can of corn and green beans.

"Mi Reina." He said and I shook my head my throat felt like it was closing and I was on the brink of tears.

Your dad didn't want you....

"Jada." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Baby please." I then cried in his chest. "M-my dad ain't want me. M-my Aunt c-came and told me everything." I cried and he rubbed my back.

"Calm down baby." He cooed. He turned the burner off and led me to the living room. I sat on the chair and he wiped my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"What happened?" I took a deep breathe trying to control myself. "My Aunt, Lia, came she told me everything. From the time before I was born to now. My dad and Karin killed my mom. She told me my mom, raped DJ, put my dad on drugs, and all this other stuff. August they ain't have to kill her. Time in jail would've been fine but d-death no."

I cried and I saw his eyebrows furrow. "My dad wanted me in foster care. If it wasn't for my dad I would've had everything I ever wanted. Lia was gonna take care of me but dad said no because she ran a gang but he ain't want me either." I was so confused.

If he ain't want me with Lia why didn't he just take me? I wouldn't be pregnant right now.

August looked me in the eye. "Don't stress about it." He told me and I shook my head.

"They killed her because she raped DJ I get that it hurt for them b-but they shouldve at least considered me. I needed my mom and to know where I come from."

I cried in his chest and soon I felt drained. From everything.

I skipped dinner and went to my room. I laid in bed and then I felt an excruciating pain in my stomach and I groaned. It felt like a thousand needles were being stabbed into my stomach.

I felt breathless and I was in so much pain. Then I saw blood and my eyes widened as I started crying. I went to get up but my legs were so wobbly I fell.

I screamed out in pain and I cried even harder as I realized what was happening. "August! Summer!" I shouted and screamed. Within seconds they ran into the room and they were shocked as they saw the blood.

"Call 911." August told Summer. He came and carried me to the bed which only made it so much worse. "Baby I got you." He said and I looked at my hands and at the blood.

My heart pounded against my chest and I saw black.

🙃 ain't I so nice 😅
Anyway I'm gonna start a new book,
Its gonna be called, The Boy Who Sneaks Sneaks In My Bedroom Window.

Long title ik buh oh well. I'm not gonna publish that till I finish this book, tho.
Idk what ima put for a description yet but it'll be good. See y'all next update.

-🦋