13.

(Changed August to Princeton)

Three Weeks Later...

"August." I groaned but he kept pushing me back on the bed. "Ion wanna lay down. I've been laying for three damn weeks." I fussed and he rolled his eyes.

Ever since I was let out the hospital August made sure i was on bedrest for an additional week. It was supposed to be one week but August caught me getting up several times so he added two extra weeks, claiming I had to make up for the days I got up.

"I dont care. You shouldve thought about that when you were with Kacey last week. Don't make me add another." I groaned and sat on the bed.

"If you don't have to shit, piss, shower, or do yo hygiene your stayin in that bed." He told me and laid next to me.

I mugged him and watched tv. I looked at what to watch and couldn't find anything. I looked at August who was on his phone.

"August." I said and he hummed in response. "I bet your whole name is, August September October." I snickered and he glared at me. "Shut the hell up." He mumbled.

"Wait that's your whole name?" He rolled his eyes. "Its August Jamir Walker." He said and I nodded.

"My sisters is Summer Hailey Walker." I nodded. "I wanna name my daughter Kehlani." I said biting the inside of my cheek . "Kehlani Rose Walker." I said rubbing my feet.

August smiled. "Your gonna give her my last name?" He asked excited a little.
"Yup ion even like the last name Brewster and you've never done any wrong by me." I shrugged and picked up my phone.

It's been awhile since I last spoken to my Aunt Lia and I wanted to see her so I texted her.

To Auntie: wyd rn?
From Auntie: nun y
To Auntie: I'm stuck on bedrest wanna come ova
From Auntie: omw 🙃

I put my phone on the nightstand and looked at August. "I invited my aunt over. Since I can't go anywhere." I mumbled the last part. He nodded and put his phone down.

"Can't wait to meet her." He mumbled kissing my neck. "Move." I told him and he groaned. "Please?" He mumbled and I shook my head.

He smirked and kept sucking on my neck. "I'll let you outta bed." I laughed and shook my head. "Nope." He groaned and hovered on top of me.

He kissed my lips and I found myself kissing him back. His hand found it's way under my shirt and that's when Lia banged on the door.

He got off me with a stank face and I went to open the door. "Hey Auntie." I cheesed and she pulled me into a tight hug.

"What's good niece?" It was almost like her smile gave my house light. I led her to my room where August was having a titty attack.

He was punching my pillow and I frowned. "August fuck you doing?" Lia asked and I took a step back out of shock.

August looked at us and grinned. "Hey Lia. Long time no see." He smiled and she rolled her eyes. "He works for me." She said and I nodded.

I got in the bed and she sat down too. "So what's up?" Lia asked and I shrugged. "I maybe need a favor." I mumbled and she nodded.

"C-can you show me how to shoot?" I looked up at her with hopeful eyes. She frowned. "Where is this coming from?" I bit my lip.

"Don't tell me you wanna kill yo family." August groaned and I shook my head. "I just wanna learn. I'm bored and have nothin better to do." I said and Lia smiled.

"Of course. Go get dressed girly and we can head to my shooting range." Excitedly I got out my bed and went to find something to wear. After I did I went to take my shower. I put on my blue, yellow and gray hoodie and a pair of grey tights and my white Nikes.

"I'm ready."

We went to the shooting Range and it was quiet. "This my private one." She led me to the a station and positioned me correctly.

"Now spread your legs like you ready to get some dick. But don't spread them too wide." I did as told. "Perfect. Now push your arms out like you ready to push August out yo face." I chuckled and did it.

She placed the cold hard gun in my hands and a chill went through my spine. "Now put one finger on the trigger, and the other like this." After I was positioned she smiled.

"Shoot." I shot and a bullet went clean the head and I smiled. We did it a few more times and for each I shot through the head. "Your a natural." Lia smirked.

Sorry for this shortass chapter buh hope u liked it.

Do anyone knows who she is and her Instagram?

I really need it for my next book.