10.

~Omniscient~

"Hey guys." Jada hugged everyone smiling. They all hugged her back and she sat down with Imani. "A-Auntie J-Jada." She stuttered and Jada kissed her cheek. "What's up baby?" She asked her and she hugged her while blushing.

Summer sat next to Jada. "Oh guys this is Summer, August little sister." She said and they smiled. Everyone greeted her with love and respect.

The only person that wasnt as welcoming was Kairi. "Is everyone done kissing her ass?" She said and Jada flinched at her tone. Cherish sucked her teeth. "Ain't nobody ass kissing Kai!" Cherish said and Jada put Imani down.

"Shit I'm just sayin this hoe just drops out the sky and everybody actin like she some celebrity."Jada sighed and stood up.

"Kairi I ain't call you out yo name nor did I disrespect you. Its one thing to not like me but it's another thing if you gon get disrespectful." She said getting slightly annoyed at her.

She moved off the wall she was leaning on. "Bitch I don't fuckin care." Jada pushed her cheek with her tongue. She was testing her and her pregnant hormones wanted to fuck her up.

"Kairi that's enough." Dad said. "No the hell its not! I'm tired of this fucking bitch." She said lookin me up and down. "Pregnant ass hoe." Kacey spoke up then.

"Don't call her shit because you don't know not a motherfucking thing about her!" Kairi looked at Kacey in disgust.

"And who the fuck is you?" She asked and I knew a fight was finna happen. "Ay Mamas chill." Lexus said standing up. "I'm the bitch that's gon beat yo ass if you keep talkin shit you fuckin spoiled brat. We ain't disrespect you in any way shape or fuckin form so you not finna disrespect her." Kacey said and Jada saw Summer ready to fight too.

"Bitch you not finna do shit!" Kairi said getting in her face. "Bitch back up from my sister the fuck!" Summer said fuming.

"Who the hell is this hoe?" Kairi said making August stand up. Dave and Cherish was watching in amusement. He was tired of Kairi acting like a spoiled brat. Shes been disrespecting Dave and Karin but always asking for money.

"This hoe will stomp yo face in if you keep talkin out the side of yo damn neck." Summer said walking to Kaceys side. Kairi was tired of everybody and was ready to throw hands.

"Bitch you like 12 years old sit yo lil ass down." Kairi fumed. Karin watched not sure on what to do. She wanted Kairi to meet her match but it would be better not in her house.

She looked at Dave and smirked while he smirked too. "If y'all finna fight take it to the backyard." Dave said and Summer was the first one walking outside. "Cuz this bitch got me fucked up. She don't know that I be with the shits."

They all walked outside where Kairi laughed. "Y'all so damn childish and messy it's not even funny." Kacey mugged her.

"Oh so now that you see we wit the shits you tryna back down. Hell nah you was talkin all that shit let's see if them hands can back up what the fuck you be talkin about." Kacey said fuming.

Summer already had her shoes and earrings off. She putting her hair into a bun ready to fight. "Y'all doin too much talkin and I'm not wit that shit." She mumbled and swung on Kairi.

Kai fell holding her bleeding nose. "C'mon Kai, daddy taught you betta than that." DJ yelled and they all laughed. Lexus sat back and watched while August was ready to blow heads.

Kairi kicked Summers leg causing her to fall but Kacey punched her dead in her face. Summet stood back up and gripped Kairi's hair and Kacey punched her face.