Prologue

? Lost N Found

02. THE STOLEN BLACK ASIAN BIRD SHIP

Spring is over, thereupon, the warmest season of the year has just begun, Echarri siblings oftentimes spend their summer vacation at their Uncle Carlos and Aunt Juana's house in Autumn province. They have decided to take a break from finding mislaid, missing or stolen stuff for their Lost N Found business, rather, spend the rest of their vacation doing nothing but farming. Nonetheless, it seems that mystery follows them wherever they go.

They meet a young farmer named Hinrich Magallanes who works at Sunset Farm owned by Mr. and Mrs. Madrid. He has a trained mynah bird at his cabin.

The next day, Hinrich find out that his mynah bird is missing. It is a memento from his deceased Grandpa who had given it to his father and passed it to him. Later on, another four birds from Hinrich' uncles got stolen day by day.

Five mynah birds named after Magellan's ships; Trinidad, San Antonio, Concepcion, Victoria, Santiago and given by the same person got stolen.

Who will have an interest to steal them and why?
What kind of mystery lies from a deceased old man's birds?
Join Serene and Lev for their first ever quest together!

? L n F

╔════════════════════════╗

DATE

Started: May 17, 2020
State: On going

FOR YOUR INFO

Lost N Found is a series just like Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys and such. It was written in a foreign style wherein there's one case to be solved in every series. You are not obliged to read the first series The Missing Children of Cenozoic Street before proceeding to this story because the plot are not connected. However the first series introduced the main characters so if you want to know them better and you're interested how the searching business began, you can read it, of course, it depends in your choice.

Don't be deceived by the title! It doesn't necessarily mean as ship or boat. It pertains to the name of the mynah birds who are based from Magellan's ships. Mynah is a black bird from Asia. That's what I am referring to.

When I write a story, I want my readers to learn and enjoy at the same time that's why I included facts so that you can acquire knowledge.

WARNING!

1. Do not expect too much from me especially in English lol, it'll be written in Taglish to prevent my nose from releasing red fluid. Free bash.
2. Not that good in writing so look forward for flaws.
3. Listless to proofread, expect grammatical and typographical errors.
4. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

FOREWORD

Another Lost N Found story! The second series allows us to take a glimpse from the past when the historical expedition of Ferdinand Magellan happened at the Spice Island--or so he thought--our very own country, Philippines. I have to reread and research regarding Magellan's expedition to make sure that everything I write in here is correct. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Give it a shot and you will never regret! I assure you! Votes and comments are highly appreciated! (Please do so, I want to know what's going on in your mind such as your ideas, reactions or feedbacks about the story. I'm begging you, dear. A simple vote and comment will make my heart flutter and motivate.)

╚════════════════════════╝