Chapter 28.

28.

Once Upon a Summer

Nighttime came and everyone gathered around in their cabins, getting ready for bed except Dylan's cabin of boys wanted some answers.

"Hey man, now that you've abandoned us for a group of girls can you at least tell us which one you're checking out now?" One of the jocks in the cabin asked Dylan as they prepared for bed.

"They're my friends, and I haven't abandoned you guys." Dylan laughed, explaining.

"You still haven't answered our question bro, which one man?" Austin asked, jumping into bed.

Dylan sighed, shaking his head before responding.

"It doesn't matter anyway, I feel like she's into somebody else." He brushed off their question.

"Which one though? Is it Madison, that cute kitchen chick Chantel, or the other one, she wears glasses but she's like...hot." Jordan, one of the guys asked.

"Emily was it?" Another friend asked.

"Emilia," Dylan answered.

"Yea, her!" They said joking around, fighting each other.

But Dylan didn't answer their silly questions. Although, he did in his head.

Next Day

No, I did pink yesterday. I want peach today." Kimberly commanded as
Vanessa suffered from doing her manicure.

Madison walked out of the shower, stepping in front of the vanity, getting ready for dinner.

Both queen bees watched Madison carefully, apparently, she had changed and wasn't talking to them.

"Who's that bitch partnered with, does anybody know yet?" Kimberly asked the two of them.

"I heard she's working with that hot Italian tall guy, Matthew," Vanessa said.

"What?! Him? How did that even work?" Kimberly asked.

"If you're referring to Emilia, that's none of your business Kim." Madison sighed in disappointment, she didn't even look their way.

"So you've officially left us? You haven't looked at us all week! I gave you everything. Seven years of friendship, a future-"

"No, Kim. I've been in your torched prison for five years, you're so full of yourself, exaggerating everything I can't wait to get out of here." Madison grumbled, walking away.

"What a bitch! Veronica, now her?!" Kimberly cursed in anger.

"Don't worry about them, at least you've got me," Vanessa assured her.

"You missed one toe," Kimberly said harshly.

Vanessa quickly resumed the manicure.

"And how dare she steal my friends, my man, my speech, and now she's trying to steal Matthew?!" Kimberly yelled in shock.

"We've gotta do something quick, something that'll ruin her for good," Kimberly smirked.

Vanessa rolled her eyes. She too was getting annoyed by Kimberly.

During Dinner.

Madison and Veronica walked into the cafeteria kitchen greeting Chantel.

"Hey, where's Emilia?" Chantel asked.

"We were just about to ask you that." Veronica looked around.

"Hmm, she's probably practicing. You guys should get something to eat." Chantel said, wiping the counters.