Chapter 29.

29.

Once Upon a Summer

Please Play: Futile Devices by Call Me By Your Name.

It was 2 am and I couldn't sleep, I decided to play my guitar, but no songs came to my mind.

I was confused and troubled. Because of one girl. Emiliana.

I remember the first day I had heard her name.

Four years ago

I was afraid of running late to piano lessons, surprised that I came way too early. I was about to walk in when I heard...

"Good job Emiliana, your mother will be very proud, your piano skillsr  are getting better.

"Thank you, Mrs. Andrea." I heard her say in a somewhat Spanish-British accent.

Mrs. Andrea my Italian piano teacher was giving private lessons to someone else, it could've been anyone else but it was her.

After moments of silence I walked in, not knowing she was waking out, she ducked her head down running out in such a rush that her homework slip fell out of her book.

I picked it up from the floor. And it read her full name: Emiliana Aälina Georgiano.

It was a beautiful name from the moment I read it.

Last Week Monday

I never asked to like her, It just happened. I walked into the Music Room wanting to apologize but fate had other plans.

We ended up talking all night. Then she brought up a memory, thanking me for the time I saved her from one of the worst situations in her life.

The Game Night, A Month and a Half Ago

After a great game, I watched as all the guys gathered together, carrying Dylan as they celebrated their win.

As much as I hated the fact that, that was supposed to be me. I knew he deserved it. But that ruined everything when Kimberly plastered her lips all over him.

Poor guy. Still hadn't changed a bit. He wanted to be popular so much, that it didn't matter who he lost his first kiss to. Or maybe it wasn't, maybe he dated Emilia after I left and moved on from her too.

I left the field in disgust, regretting why I came here in the first place, hoping to make amends?

"Where are you?" My father asked me on the phone.

"I'll be back home soon father." I sighed, hanging up as I walked down the hallway.

When I saw a group of boys from the football team gathered around a girl(Emilia). She was crouched up the floor, crying.

I walked up to them, pushing them away from her.

You lunatics have nothing better to do." I hissed.

"Come on man, we're just having some fun. We won the game." They justified.

"I don't wanna hear it you perverts, that's no way to treat a girl." I looked down at her, sobbing as she covered her face.

Fine captain, fine." They grumbled, walking out of the room. They still called me that.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Yea, I'm fine. Thank you." She said, still not looking up.

"Don't let em get to you," I said finally walking away.