Chapter 4.

Note to Self: Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

Snapchat

Dylan: Hey, you coming?

Me: Definitely! We're already here, can't wait. Hope you win.

4.
"Hey! Look they're giving out free drinks and popcorn, can I go get us some?"Ethan shook me asking.

"Yea, but hurry the games about to start," I told him.

Once Upon a Summer

Snapchat

Dylan: Hey, you coming?

Me: Definitely! We're already here, can't. Hope you win! ❤️

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

A heart?! Damn it, It must have happened when Ethan shook me.

Oh no! I wanted to use the laughing emoji, not knowing that the heart was right under it, ugh.

Nooooo!

I wanted to delete the message, but he had already seen it. (she knew there was no point in trying.)

Hopefully, he thinks that I meant it in a friendly way. Oh well, there's no point in crying over spilled milk.

Me: Definitely! We're already here, can't. Hope you win! ❤️

Dylan: Thx Em ❤️

Wha? He texted a heart back?!

His response wasn't what I was expecting.

"Hey, Emilia do you usually look this pretty?" Madison, Kimberly's friend asked me.

Great.

"Wow, under her baggy uniform she's actually a goddess, who knew?!" Another one of her friends laughed.

"You're still a creepy wannabe-confident bookworm though," Kimberly said tapping my round glasses. (felt extremely annoyed)

Don't touch me.

"You're here with your brother right? He's cute."Veronica, the other girl, asked me.

"Sadly, you had to bring your brother because you had no other friend, ha! Lame."Kimberly laughed with the rest of them.

I ignored them by screaming and cheering for Dylan and his team as they ran out unto the field.

I knew it would irritate them.

"Go, Dylan. Woo!"I yelled out the loudest I could so that he could hear me.

People were starting to fill the seats.

Surprisingly, Dylan looked up at me and waved.

I watched Kimberly's eyes turn into narrow slits as she walked away.

"We'll be sitting above you." Madison smiled as the rest of her girls followed.

The four queen bees, more like the four annoying bees.

Those girls have been a bother all year, thank God it's over for at least a few months.

The game was starting when Ethan came back... with only one drink and one bag of popcorn.