Chapter 31.

31.

Once Upon a Summer

Madison packed her belongings as Kimberly and Vanessa laughed and giggled in the back of the room.

"Poor bitch is going home," Kimberly said proudly as she stood up.

"Where are you going, Kim?" Vanessa asked.

"To arrange some things with Matthew, let me know if you see anything." She started walking away before Madison said, "Matthew? He only seems to trust Emilia Kim. Save yourself some embarrassment."

"Get to packing gay slut." Kimberly hissed before walking away.

"Gay slut? Huh, I've never heard that name in my life." She laughed to herself in disappointment. Kimberly exaggerated everything.

"Why do you except failure Maddie?" Vanessa asked. Madison ignored her friend's question.

"Why did you cover up for me!? At least tell me that... please." Vanessa pleaded.

"Because it was just one drunk kiss at a party and Kimberly made it a big deal, thinking that I slept with some girl. She exaggerates everything... now people think I'm some lesbian psychopath or whatever. I don't care, I'm gonna focus on my singing, and graduate high school enjoy your camp here with that bitch." She said finally before walking out too.

Both Madison and Vanessa knew that the kiss was more passionate than that. Madison was right though, it was just one drunk kiss. Nothing more.

Vanessa had always been scared. She was never strong-headed like the rest of the girls because one day when she tried to leave Kimberly, Kimberly blackmailed her with one of her worst secrets. So she kept her little mouth shut, she felt sorry for her friends and often cried from time to time, like yesterday when Kimberly forced her to reveal that her sister (Veronica) was pregnant. She tried to leave Kimberly so many times but Kimberly would often threaten her, leaving her no choice.

Kimberly knocked on the door of cabin B1 feeling proud of herself, her and Matteo had some unsolved history so she knew as pretty as she was he couldn't reject her or her perfect body.

"Hi." She said after a few minutes of knocking, she walked in herself.

"I heard you knocking, I just didn't open...what do you want Kimberly?" He placed his guitar down as he crossed his arms.

"Sorry, I don't mean to interrupt I just came to offer something." She leaned forward saying.

Now Kimberly was scared of this guy, she's always been scared of him, but she knew something about him that nobody did. Well, at least she thought she did.

"I can give you something that you want if you give me something in return." She said.

"Get out." He said in an annoyed tone but she continued anyway.

"I know you want me, ever since Red Cross High. She whispered huskily in his ear as she walked around him.

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse.
She had a way of seducing men especially.

Matteo was annoyed, in fact, he'd always been annoyed by Kimberly. This wasn't the first time she had tried this.

Two Years Ago