Chapter 21

Dream sat up. It was night now. It was strange suddenly adapting to the sun disappearing quickly and then the moon replacing it quickly. 'I'll be home soon' Dream thought as he rubbed his eyes. 'I'll see Night and Kills soon' he thought as well, before his eyes going to stars. He could tell Night about him and Cross.

However though he needed a drink. So, he got up from the bed that Cross and him were sharing as he then saw Cross take hold off his hand. Dream smiled softly as he leaned down and hugged the top off Cross' head.

"I'll be back soon." He whispered, seeing as though Cross' expression relaxed.

Dream soon let go off Cross hand and left the room. Heading other towards the kitchen and running the tap. He heard something strange though. He glanced other to the window, where the curtains were wide open. He took a glass and then filled it up with water, taking a sip.

He looked other at the window again, now seeing the window wide open. He raised a brow looking other at it confused. He walked other to it and shut the window once again. The wind was strong so he just assumed that the wind had blown them open.

However, when he turned around he saw that the glass of water was now on the floor. Dream didn't really know what was happening and to say he got a little bit scared as he decided that he wanted to go back to Cross. However, his arms were soon trapped behind him. Before he then got yanked behind him.

Dream screamed out in alarm. Waking up both Cross and Quertz.

"Right we gotta get out of here!" Dust demanded. "Horror, you and I stay here. To hold-" He was interrupted with a bright red flash that went across his chest. His hp barely fell. But he was off course surprised and that caused him to stumble and fall down.

Error looked at the clearly mad and ready to kill, Cross. It was as if Cross knew Dream was in trouble before he screamed for help. It almost made Error want to give the young prince back to his knight. But he didn't want to suffer the consequences if he failed the mission.

Cross and Horror's weapons collided then, causing sparks to fly around the room.

Horror looked other at Error, who just seemed to be standing there, seeing as though Dream was struggling to get free, which seemed completely useless. "What are you doing!?" Horror yelled snapping Error out of his sudden stare. "Take princey boy and get out of here!" Horror said, allowing Cross to get his axe across the room.

"You won't be taking him anywhere." Cross said, his eyes going from their warm and inviting grey colour. To a violent red. The same colour as his scar.

Error scoffed. "Sorry, while I respect you I need to do this." Error threw Dream other his shoulder and bolted out of the door very quickly. Cross bolted after him, leaving Horror to go on ahead and try and yank his axe out of the sturdy wood.

The forest was off course dark as hell. The moon, would hopefully disappear and the sun would reappear soon. Error ran fast and quick, however, it didn't help that he was indeed getting kicked and punched, along with being elbowed.

'I thought Princes were supposed to be polite and nonviolent' Error thought as he then suddenly felt a lot lighter. 'Shit!' He turned around. Dream smiled, seeing as though Cross small and short training session was able to set him free for the moment.

"Cross!" Dream shouted seeing as though Cross was running towards him.

"Dream, come on we gotta get out of here." Cross cut the blue strings and picked up Dream carefully.

"Where are we going to go?!" Dream exclaimed seeing as though Error was now approaching close behind.

Cross launched his sword behind him, seeing as Error ducked and shot some blue strings. Cross dropped Dream onto the ground and let the strings consume his arms. "Run." Cross spoke.