1) once again

"always and forever

"always and forever."

______

Once again it happens.

Dyed blonde hair lays sprawled out on the floor as she makes an effort to turn and look at her beloved. Hazel eyes silently shed tears as her lips tremble. Pale hands slowly turn blue as she raises them to brush brown hair out of his face.

She was dying because of their love. Love so intense that it left her gasping for air on the expensive wooden floor of their shared apartment.

The angel of death held a tight grip on her throat. His hands so firm and strong, every breath she took felt like it was her last.

Her dear lover was said angel. He was an angel so beautiful that even though she was dying, she couldn't help but focus on his beauty.

His blue eyes, so hypnotic, were the only thing she focused on as her lungs slowly started to lose the faint bit of oxygen keeping her alive.

His brown hair felt so smooth against her fingertips, as she made an effort to play with its brown curls. The familiar action brought a sense of comfort to her. Though the situation she was in wasn't the least bit comfortable.

She felt as if she was floating as her long drawn out breaths become shorter and harder to achieve, as her vision starts to become distorted.

Don't worry, she tells herself as her arm goes limp, harshly falling at her side.

Don't worry, she tells herself as she inhales her last bit of oxygen.

Don't worry, she tells herself as her beloved goes for the kill.

Don't worry, she tells herself as her world goes dark.

But as the life of Honey Davis seems to end, once again the vicious cycle of love saves her. It brings her back in his arms. In his secure embrace. Safe from the dangers of the world. Safe from death itself.

______

before we begin, i would like for it to be known that this is NOT A LOVE STORY!

it is simply a work of fiction that depicts an unhealthy relationship between a teenager and an older man.

BUT, this does not mean that i condone any actions of the characters in this story, such as:

grooming
• blackmail
• stalking
• abuse
• murder
• making threats against people's lives

______

fun fact:
this story has been through 4 different settings and once again i've decided to restart it.

which leads us to the several comments that don't match what i'm writing.

i've chosen not to delete them as i find some of them funny and because i simply don't care for them.

______

so with that being said...

LET US BEGIN!

*claps*