4) kiss me

i've just now noticed that i use the word "as" a lot but anyway..
please excuse any mistakes.

"nothing's going to tear us apart"

_______

Honey sits alone in what she thinks is Elias' bedroom. The room is twice the size of her own. It seems like it hasn't been used in years. The room has no decorations in it. Except for two nightstands on the sides of the king sized bed and a tv on the wall, with a box of cigarettes and the tv remote on the left nightstand.

The sheets on the bed seem expensive. The texture of them akin to silk. It's no surprise they're black. The walls of the room are black as well. The only pop of color in the room being the white nightstands.

Honey doesn't know what to do as her phone is close to being dead. It's now that she realizes she hasn't let her mother know where she is. Not that the woman would care. She's probably entertaining a man in her bedroom at the very moment.

Honey settles on watching tv as a form of distraction. The remote for the tv is fancy, not like the one she has a home, with it's big bulky buttons and damaged frame. Honey flips through channel upon channel trying to find something to watch, eventually settling on an old romance movie.

She stares blankly at the screen watching as the main characters share a kiss, wishing that she too could fall in love. Wishing that she could kiss someone so deeply that her lips hurt from the physical contact.

"There's extra towels and toothbrushes underneath the sink."

She jumps, startled at Elias' words. His curly hair is wet with droplets dripping down his muscular body. He wears a black shirt and black sweats that cling to his body in an oddly attractive way. Honey blushes when she makes eye contact with Elias who smirks at her. He's aware of the way she looks at his body. He doesn't mind the attention. Finds it nice even.

Honey doesn't have to ask where the bathroom is. She notices that it's attached to the bedroom. She quietly walks pass Elias and makes her way into the room.

To say it was nice was an understatement. With its big sink and marble tiling all around. The glass shower itself is the size of her own house's bathroom.

Honey tries not to feel out of place as she makes her way to the marble sink. She opens the cabinet to find neatly stacked white towels and spare toothbrushes.

She brushes her teeth and gets into the shower. She waits for the water to get painfully hot as she lathers her body with strawberry scented soap. She doesn't take Elias for the type of guy who likes strawberry scented things.

Though she supposed she shouldn't be judging others who were superior to her.

_______

Honey doesn't have any clothing to wear. The white towel is wrapped around her lithe frame as she mentally prepares herself to ask Elias for clothes. The mere thought of being exposed around him makes her stomach queasy.

She tries to convince herself it won't be too bad. Tries to tell herself he isn't going to look at her body. That he isn't a creep who'll ogle her body with eyes full of lust.

She has to take several deep breaths before she finds it in herself to be able to go out of the bathroom. The room is empty much to her surprise.

She notices neatly folded clothing on the bed as she makes her way toward it. There's a pair of woman's underwear along with a silk nightgown that looks like it barely goes past her upper thigh, that lay on the bed.

She puts the clothes on without complaining. She hangs the towel up in the bathroom and makes her way into the bed. It doesn't take long for her to drift off. The light from the tv being the only light illuminating the bedroom. Honey can't remember the last time she was so content in a stranger's house. Yet alone sleeping in their bed.

_______

The shuffling of sheets wakes her up. She watches as Elias makes his way beside her in the bed. She doesn't bother sparking up conversation with the man as he turns off the tv and lights a cigarette.

The flickering light of the cigarettes makes the irritable look on his face noticeable. By the look on his face, he seems like he'll snap if Honey makes her presence known.

The tobacco doesn't take long to fill the room. But Honey doesn't mind the strange smell of it. Already becoming used to it.

"I can feel you staring. Come closer."

She's hesitant to move. There's an underlying danger is his words. One that makes her feel uncomfortable.

But she gets closer against her better judgement. She sits upright on the bed. Her shoulder now presses against his. Sleep is nagging at her eyes and yet she doesn't want to fall asleep before Elias. It's a strange thought but she's determined not to fall
asleep.

For some reason Elias pulls her closer to him. So close that she ends up on his lap. Honey's look of confusion faces him as he takes her hair into his hand. He runs his fingers through it. There's a faint silence between the two as Elias combs through the hair. Honey whines in pain when he tugs on it a bit, though she doesn't make a move to get away from him. She even enjoys the slight pain a bit. More than she thinks she should.

He stops abruptly. Takes another draw of his cigarette that is close to being finished. His cheeks are puffed up as remaining smoke lingers in his mouth. Elias leans close to Honey grips her waist in a tight embrace and squeezes her so hard that she's forced to open her mouth. It's then that she feels smoke ghost over her face and a pair of lips pressing against her own.

Elias kisses her roughly. Honey doesn't know what to do as he steals her first kiss. His lips taste of alcohol, bourbon if she had to guess. Though she supposes that doesn't matter right now. There's no loving in the kiss, it's a kiss of desperation really. The desperation to feel something. Anything.

Of course Elias doesn't tell Honey this. Careful to spare her feelings.

She's in a state of shock when he finally lets go of her.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?"

He says it in such a way that Honey feels guilt and embarrassment. Guilt because she didn't kiss the man back. Guilt because she's the cause of the man's saddened look. Embarrassment because she doesn't know how to kiss.

"I've never kissed anyone before."

Elias doesn't need a further explanation. Just those words made a devilish smile spread across his face. The smile is so wide and full of glee that it makes Honey feel uncomfortable.

"I'll teach you."

And with that the pair spend the rest of the night kissing, wrapped in each other's embrace. Never loosing their grips on each other. Not even when the sleep, that eventually came, made their bodies go lax.