9) it's official

please excuse any mistakes.

"i'd die for you."
_______

"Honey Davis."

The high pitched voice of Mrs. Green calls out the girl's name for the third time in a row. Not seeming to understand that Honey isn't in school today. Just like she wasn't in school yesterday.

It isn't like Honey to skip school. Or class. Honey was one of her most punctual students. Never missed a day of class. She would never just skip school. That was so out of character for her. Worry seeps through the middle aged woman. She almost wants to call out the girl's name again. Just incase she magically walks into the classroom.

"She isn't here!"

Piper Mcclain nearly shouts at the woman. The scowl on her face almost matching the nastiness of her voice.

Mrs. Green ignores the girl.

"Does anyone know where she is?"

The class grumbles as the woman continues to stall the class just for Honey. They all know how much Mrs. Green dotes on the girl. Almost as if she's her own daughter.

You can always count on Mrs. Green to take the children from broken homes underneath her care. She payed special attention to those students. Her favoritism was obvious. Everyone could see it.

"She's out of town with some guy. Probably her boyfriend." Vince Mcclain speaks above the murmurs of the loud class. The blond haired boy sitting in the back of the class never spoke up. Not unless Mrs. Green asked him to.

"Her boyfriend?" Sarah Wessinger whispers to the blond boy. The curiosity evident on not only her face, but on the faces of the entire class. The side conversations get louder at Vince's comment.

"That guy's her boyfriend?" Piper turns her head to face Vince. A weird look crosses her face. Jealousy.

"What guy?"

Mrs. Green asks the class. Her interest being piqued.

Vince scrolls through his Snapchat to find Harvey Thompson's story. Walking to the front of the room to show the nosey teacher.

There Elias and Honey drive through town in a red sports car. The video's clear enough to show Honey's undeniable red hair flowing through the wind as she looks out of the car window. Those hazel eyes make direct eye contact with Harvey's phone camera for only mere seconds before the car speeds up again and drives away.