Im not gay

Pipers POV

"I'm not gay" I say to Nicky, picking up an orange. "Alright I'm just saying. I've noticed a pattern developing around breakfast time." She says smirking as I eat my orange, "So you come in late, just before Vause, strategically staggered arrival?" She has a smirk in her voice as Lorna turns to me. "Sounds familiarrr" She smiles and look at me. I shake my head as I continue to eat my orange slice, "No, absolutely not. That's ridiculous." I hum, looking at Nicky. "Okay..then where were you then? Cause I went by your cube.." she trails off and I look at her, "Where was I?" I say as my mind trails to a few minutes ago.

-semi flashback-

"Pipes wake up" Alex says, nudging my shoulder and kissing my cheek. "Alex, what time is it?" I mumble sleepily, looking around at the dimly lit dorms. "It's about 15 minutes before everyone wakes up and breakfast is served, you wanna sneak off to the utility closet and have some fun?" she asks and bites her lip, pulling the blankets off of me. I nod my head and get up, pulling on my boots as she grabs my hand and quickly leads out of the dormitories. Last night I dragged her into the chapel and fucked her after I got out of SHU, my god how Ive missed the feeling of her lips. Her sweet moans caressed my ears as I made her reach her climax under the alter. I've missed her so much these past ten years.

We walk down the hallway quickly and she pulls me into the utility closet, pinning my hands above my head and kissing me deeply. "Al.." I whisper, our breathing already starting to become heavy. She pulls off my pants and underwear quickly, tossing it to the side as I pull off her shirt. "Sit on the sink Pipes" She husks out, kissing my neck and making hickeys all over my neck. I pull her back up and kiss her deeply, my hands entangling with her hair as I pull her closer. I moan softly in her ear as she grabs my chest, slowly kneeling to the floor. "Please fuck me" I whimper as she grabs my ass and pulls me to the edge of the sink. I see people starting to walk past the closet as Alex's lips wrap around my clit, making me gasp. "Oh Al.." I moan out, her tongue moving around my hardened bud. "Pipes you have to be quiet." She says, holding my thighs as she starts to eat me out. Her lips quickly getting coated in my wetness as pleasure sparks through my body. I chuckle softly because she knows I can be quiet when we fuck. Her tongue moves faster and faster as I start to ride her face, my head rolling back as a knot in my stomach forms.
"Ohh oh fuck..oh god!"
"Al!"
"Alex!"
"Oh god Alex!"
Her hands grip my thighs to hold them apart as she speeds up her actions. My legs start to shake as my muscles tense, my moans getting louder and louder. "Oh god! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ohhh" I moan, my mouth hanging open as she looks up at me with glistening lips. "Shh, show don't tell." She chuckles as my fingers weave with her raven black hair, keeping her head in place as I grind my hips on her face. The knot in my stomach releases with a loud moan, my cum coating her lips and tongue. "Oh Alexxx" I moan out softly, her tongue slowing down as I ride out my high. She chuckles as she pulls away, my fingers releasing her hair slowly as she comes up and kisses me deeply. I moan as I taste myself on her lips, her tongue pushing into my mouth as she presses me up against the wall. "Fuck Pipes" she chuckles, kissing me deeper. I cup her cheeks as I kiss her, my excess cum dripping down my thighs. She pulls away softly and wipes her lips on her sleeve, a wide grin on her face. "Come on, lets go to breakfast" she chuckles and I kiss her lips softly, a smile on my face. "Eating me out wasn't enough?" I muse. She chuckles and pulls away from me slowly as I grab my underwear and pants. "You haven't eaten anything yet Pipes, and we don't have enough time to do another round." She says, running her hand through her sex hair. I chuckle and nod my head, pushing her up against the wall gently as I kiss her again. We sneak in a quick make out session before I pull away. "I'll go in first, then you come in a few minutes after me okay?" I say and she nods, smacking my ass on the way out as I bite my lip and look back at her. I smooth out my clothes a bit before walking into the cafeteria and grabbing a tray of food and walking over to Nicky and Lorna.

-end of semi flashback-

"I was hanging out with Alex that's all." I explain, smirking softly at the memory. "What's with the hickeys on your neck, Vause got a bit excited?" Nicky teases and I blush. "No no..probably checked my pulse too hard" I chuckle and mentally curse Alex. "Hey guys, barley made breakfast" Alex says, sitting down across from me. "Long shower line?" Nicky questions, a smirk on her and Lornas face. "Yeah it was crazy today" Alex says, looking at her tray. "Your hairs dry" Nicky chuckles before her and Lorna get up, leaving Alex and I alone. Our eyes meet and we smile gently, our hands coming up and holding eachothers as we finish breakfast.