Name pt.2

Alex's POV

As soon as school gets out I grab Pipers hand and start to head towards the woods. Today was hectic, everyone got their names today and at least five people have come up to me and said that I'm their soulmate. There's at least five other Alex's and at least a million in this world so calm down honey. I was even talking to Piper and kissing her but this girl had the audacity to think that Pipers her soulmate because she got PC I mean what? Everyone's name comes in different forms on their body. Some people only have first names, some people just the first initial of the name and the last name, some have the first name and the first initial of the last name, and some only have the two initials of the first and last name. Today we learned that when we first get our soulmate names, the closer in proximity we are towards them, the name burns and radiates heat until your soulmate touches it. Our teacher also explains that if you're hanging out with your soulmate sometimes the mark will burn for an unknown reason but the soulmate will have to touch the letters again for the burn to subside. That explains why last night when I was on my way to Pipers house it was burning and radiated heat. Thats why when I stepped into her house it burned a lot more because we were almost two feet away from each other and when she touched the name with her fingertips the burning subsided.

As Piper and I are walking out of the school and towards our childhood treehouse when Sylvie grabs my arm, yanking me back. "What the fuck Sylvia?!" I say, Piper getting pulled back with me since our hands were intertwined. "What are you doing?!" She hisses, looking at Piper up and down. "And what did I say about staying away from my girlfriend you whore!" She says to Piper and I push her back. "First off don't you ever talk to Piper like that, second off I broke up with you two months ago Sylvia! And third we're going to the treehouse that Piper and I made." I say and start to walk away with Piper. She grabs my wrists and looks at me, "But I have your name!" she says and I look at her confused. "What?" Piper asks, "Show us" I say, not believing one word that comes out of her mouth. She pulls up her sleeve and she smirks, "See, it says AV..you're my soulmate Alex..not this dumb blond" She says and I grab her wrist, looking at the letters. "That's AU you dumb fuck" Nicky says out of nowhere, I look at the words closer and I nod my head. "Yeah that's definitely an AU" I say and release her hand. She groans out of frustration and look at us. "Fine, then if you two are 'soulmates' then show me your marks." she says and we sigh, knowing we can't get away if we don't. I take off my hoodie and lift up my shirt as Piper pulls down her shirt to reveal her collarbone. "See Sylvia..Piper C. and Alex V." I say and she starts to tear up. "Fuck you Piper..and fuck you Alex" she says before walking off. I sigh and put my hoodie back on, Piper fixing her shirt before I grab our hand and speed walk towards the woods.

We climb up the small ladder and close the treehouse door once we're both inside. Once the door closes we both let out a breath we didn't know we were holding as I smile. "That was..eventful" I laugh and she smiles, looking around the treehouse and tracing her fingers along the Alex + Piper carving we did when we were 14. "You haven't been here forever" I say and she nods, sighing. "Yeah I haven't been in here ever since Sylvia decided to kick me out and banish me from your life" she says, a hint of hurt in her voice. "Hey Pipes..babe..Sylvia isn't here anymore. I have always wanted to be more than friends with you Pipes, ever since we had to kiss for a truth or dare in 7th grade" I chuckle and she sits on my lap, playing with my hair and pouting softly. "Are you sure Al?" she asks and I nod my head, kissing her deeply as my hands are on her waist. "I promise." I whisper as her hands cup my cheeks. I kiss her deeper and pulls her waist closer to me, feeling the heat radiating out of her core. I tug at her bottom lip and she parts her lips, allowing me to roam her mouth as my hands go down to Pipers ass, grabbing it roughly. "Alex.." she moans softly, her hands now weaving into my raven black hair. "Are we gonna fuck in our childhood treehouse?" she asks and I nod my head, my lips connecting with her neck. "Mmhm" I hum as I make hickeys on her honey-cream skin, sucking on her sweet spot and making her moan. She whispers sultry nothings into my ear driving me insane, my hunger for the blonde driving higher and higher. I take off my glasses and set them down before I trail my hands towards the front of her jeans. "Can I?" I husk out, seeing her bite her lip as I play with the button on her shorts. "Yes please Al.." she whispers into my ear and kisses right below it, making my head spin. Damn I should've done this a long time ago. I unbutton her skinny jeans and take them off, setting them to the side as she straddles my lap again. I can already see her wetness soaking between her ruined underwear as I slowly rub her clothed bud as I listen to Pipers soft moans and whispers, her golden hair falling down her back as she tilts her head up, savoring the feeling of my fingers. I slowly slide her underwear down and run my fingers up and down her wet folds, my thumb rubbing her bud as I earn soft gasps from the blonde on my lap. I slowly push two fingers into her dripping center and she moans, her head right by my ear as she starts to kiss my sweet spot gently, "Oh Al.." she whispers into my ear, my core staring to tighten. I curl my fingers and she moans louder, her body now grinding and bouncing on my fingers. I feel myself start to get wet at the sight, my fingers pumping in and out of Piper as she moans my name. My throbbing clit brushes up against my jeans as Piper rides my fingers, making me moan softly. I curl my fingers up and rub her clit harder, my jeans hitting my bud just right each time Piper bounces. "Oh fuck Al!" she moans into my ear, her sultry breath on my neck as she places dark hickeys on my sweet spot. "I'm gonna cum..oh god I'm gonna cum" She whispers, bouncing up and down on my fingers faster. I moan out softly as I bite my lip, my orgasm hitting me quicker than I expected as I cum with Piper. "Oh god Alex!" she moans and I moan softly, seeing her cum drip down onto my fingers "Oh fuck Pipes" I whisper, still riding out my orgasm. She slows down on my fingers and pants softly, now looking at the wet spot on my pants. "Did you just cum in your jeans Al?" She smiles as she stops on my fingers fully, her mouth hung in amazement. I blush as I nod my head, slowly taking my fingers out of her. "Yes..like a fucking pre pubescent boy" I cover my face embarrassed as she kisses my hands. "Awe don't be embarrassed baby, that was kinda hot how you came without me even touching you" she whispers, her hand slowly slipping into my jeans as I feel her slender fingers brush over my sensitive clit. "Pipes.." I moan out, her fingers suddenly pushing into my core. "Fuck!" I breathe out, my head falling back against the treehouse wall. Suddenly the heat on my rib cage re appears and a glowing light shines from Pipers collarbones. I pull off her shirt slowly as she winces in discomfort before I gently kiss each letter. "A,L,E,X V" I whisper out under my breath as it stops glowing and she relaxes. She takes her free hand and pulls off my shirt as well, gracing her fingertips over the glowing letters, her touch making the heat turn into a comforting cooling sensation. "P,I,P,E,R C" she whispers out under her breath, smiling as I relax. She smiles at me before continuing to work her fingers like magic, my walls clenching around her fingers as my core tighten. "Oh god Pipes..faster" I moan out, kissing her deeply.

Soon my legs start to shake as Piper is moving her hand in my pants. "Oh god I'm gonna cum" I moan, my eyes squeezing shut as I feel myself cum all over Pipers fingers, she moans softly at the sensation as she slows her fingers down. Soon she pulls her fingers out fully and I whine at the loss of touch, Piper re-straddling my lap as she kisses me deeply, her hands cupping my cheeks. "I love you Pipes" I whisper and she smiles, pulling back and looking at me lovingly. "I love you too Al.."